Loose ends.

It was a while since you were tasked with fixing the key for that crazy prisoner. You asked Kris multiple times why you had to free it, but all they replied with was. 

"It'll be fun" 

The S.T.A.R.S were in the field now, approaching Seam's Seap. You wondered weather or not you should release that thing. You would tell the others that it was a terrible idea, but in the end no one would really care about your opinion anyway.

"Why hello Lightners!" The old cat behind the counter said. "What would you want today?"

Kris talks to him about the Court Musician for some reason.

"Oh. . . THAT guy. He was always a stickler for the rules, never allowed us to have any fun. He's the reason why one of my associates are locked up in the first place. If you didn't know already I was the court magician, he was the musician and my associate was the jester." Seam had a bit of spite in his voice.

You ask him about the key and the prisoner. 

"A strange key and a even stranger prisoner? Why, that's him alright!  I suppose I could fix the key for you, after all the world could use a bit more chaos. And before you ask, I'll provide these services for free, just this once." He takes the key and disappears into the tent.

"What a strange fellow" You say, but before anyone could react Seam is was back at his counter again.

"Indeed I am Lightner! Now I've un rusted most of it, but it's still chipped so you may have to go to Mauls in order for it to be usable." Seam hands you the key.

"How did yo-" You say before being shushed by Seam.

"A magician never reveals his tricks" He chuckles a little. 

You acquire an item: Chipped, un rusted, door key.

"Thank you sir!" Ralsei says "But where do we find him?" 

"Last time I saw him he was in the Bake Sale, I recommend you take the teledoor near here." 

"Wait hold on, uh do you know what this knife is for?" You show off your ceramic dagger to Seam.

"Why, I have an idea!" Seam says with glee.

"What?" Perhaps Seam could give you the key to your happiness, or even a core object that is needed for survival!

"I could give you cash for it!" He says putting a hefty sum of D$ onto the counter. 

 "Good enough" You mutter as you hand it over.

You gained 500D$.

The S.T.A.R.S start to walk off before Seam says one final thing. "One last thing, you may want to tie up any loose ends before fighting the King, it would be a shame thinking 'what if' for the rest of your life, am I right?"

"Yeah we get it, side quests" Susie mutters, but Seam was already gone from the counter.          "W-what? I swear he's in the walls, the Angledamn walls!" 

"Yeah we get it, he's creeper than Kris, and that's hard to top" You reply.

You order your gang to walk to the nearest teledoor. 

And there it stood, in all its purple wood and fiery ground glory. 

"Don't worry, it's totally safe!" Ralsei reassures. 

Susie gulps and steps through, with Kris and Ralsei following after.

You took a deep breath in and entered through the door as well.