Calm Before The Storm.

"Subject 29 has escaped confinement sir!"

"Dammit, they probably slipped out during the amalgamation breach."

"Should we hunt them down? I'll send the [REDACTED]."

"No, no. The forest should take care of them, not to mention the monsters at the other side hate our kind. Besides, they were a failed experiment anyway."

"Good point sir, but they have heavy resistance to [REDACTED]!"

"Just. . . Go away."

"Yes sir"

You wake up in a shock, what the hell was that dream? Two guys in white with clipboards talking to each other wasn't really 'dream' material, so was it a memory implanted into your brain somehow? 

Could this vision be the key to opening the doors to your past? Could this be a way to finally accept who you are? Could it be the way to finally beat the voice!

 Probably not.

 Anyway there was no need to think such frivolous thoughts, you had to find out where you were. The last thing you remember is you falling over due to you injuries. Your body still hurt a little though.

You were unfazed by what happened back in the prison. It was strange that a small voice in your head could deal so much damage (mentally) while the form of insanity didn't even hurt you (mentally).

You take a look at your surroundings, red trees, scarlet grass, the smell of a bake sale in the air, there was no doubt you were in the Slightly Different Shade Of Red forest. You look to the left, Susie and Kris were napping.

You look to the right only to Ralsei sleeping on your shoulder, again. You weren't complaining, his fluffiness felt really good. You lifted your mask and kissed him on the forehead, almost unconsciously, even though he wouldn't notice, it just felt right. 

A small blushed formed on his cheeks and he giggled quietly. You didn't ever want to get up from this position and you felt at peace, you didn't want to sleep, as long as Ralsei was next to you.

But good times don't ever last for you. You heard a yawn coming from Ralsei's mouth, and you felt like he was gonna wake up.

You panicked a little and pretended to go to sleep. Sure enough the fluffy prince slowly got up from his slumber. He stood up, yawned and then stretched. He looked back at you and smiled. 

As Ralsei was going to wake Susie and Kris up, you slowly got up at crept up behind him.

"Wake up Susie and Kris! Y/N is better now, let's go seal that fountain!" Ralsei said clapping his paws/hands.

"Yeah, ok mum, just five more minutes" Susie mumbles. She practically refused to get up.

"No like seriously we have to go." You say. Ralsei is a little surprised about your sudden appearance. 

"O-oh, hi Y/N! Y-your awake!" Ralsei says, blushing a little.

"Sure am, now let's get going maggots!" You say in a sarcastic manner. 

Susie slowly gets up "Heh always knew you had a bit of soldier in ya, now let's get goin" She forcefully picks Kris, slings them over her shoulder and walks away.

"Hey lemme go!" You hear them say in the distance. 

"Huh well I guess we go follow them now" You walk towards the castle with Ralsei following next to you.