The Slightly Different Shade Of Red Forest.

(Credit: Nintendo (Pls no sue)

I know it's a little grainy but it's the best song I could think of.

You and Ralsei move east yet again, encountering more Rabbicks that strangely don't seem all too keen on fighting you. 

"Ohhhhh yourrr the niceeeeee oneeeees" You hear one say.

"Yayyyyy it's the edgyyyy oneeeeee " Another says. You give a quick glare at the Rabbick before talking to Ralsei.

"I guess mercy really does pay off" You mutter.

"Yep! I just hope the Dark S.T.A.R.S realise that too!" He seemed optimistic. But you knew Susie and Kris well. They were the type of people to not go down without a fight, especially Susie.

While walking you see a split in the trail and go north. You spot what seems to be a chest with no lock on it and a sentient coat rack. As soon as you enter the room it talks (or rather shouts) to you.

"Ah! You two are the two heroes going about!" It exclaims. "Well the King's son and two other delinquents are going around and causing a mighty fuss and I feel like you may be able to stop them!" You try to explain that the 'two delinquents' were your 'friends' but it cuts you off before you could get midway through your sentence.

"Take the Ragger in that box over there, it's all prickly, scratchy and uncomfortable but I guess you could use it to give those meddling kids whatfor!" Ralsei opens the chest and obtains a new ragged scarf and equips it.

"It's all prickly! D-do I look nice Y/N?" He asks blushing a bit.

"Yeah Rally you look adorable, and cute as well! It's a fluffy, prickly two for one deal!" His blush grows substantially after you said that.

"Ah yes young love! I used to be quiet the charismatic young bloke myself once-" You and Ralsei sneak out of the conversation before he can tell you his entire life story. 

You try to interact with the pink ball on the other side of the chest, but it did not seem up for conversation.

"W-what did it mean by y-young love?" Ralsei asks after the duo leaves the room, blushing and stuttering all the while.

You have a crush on him.

"O-oh, I guess it's an old person thing" You brush off not only the coat racks's message but the voice's one too.

"A-ah alright" Ralsei says, calming down a little.

Moving south you spot two 'turrets' swinging a whip around. You tried to time it properly but instead gain a nasty cut across your torso. Ralsei also held his side and winced in pain. Somehow  seeing Ralsei wounded hurt more than your injury.

"Sorry Rally" You apologise for the timing and look down in guilt.

Oooh, better luck next time. The voice says in a patronising tone.

"It's alright Y/N, we all make mistakes at some point right?" He gives a (cute) reassuring smile.

With a new found determination you manage to get past the turrets. Though on the way you find a different path to the west.

Might wanna check that out later.

In the next room you see a pretty easy puzzle and Kris, Susie and Lancer drawing something on some blueprints.