The Caliginous Cathedral of Music

Warning! I am very bad at fight scenes. 

Why am I making one I hear you say?

Truth be told, I have no idea.

It's probably time to address the look of our new antagonist. He is a tall, long man with six arms. Four of them wield a rapier and the other two to wield a rusty pair of sickles. His 'face' is just a drama mask, forever shaped into a smile. He wears a tuxedo and a hood to cover his 'body'. Which is just an amalgamation of sheet music to be honest.

"EN GARDE" The musician shouts, sprinting towards your team.

"Finally, something Interesting. . ." Kris says, almost enthusiastically.

 (Boss music, Credit to Keygen Church)

This murderous melody shall linger long after the final cord is struck.

Battle Start. . .

Boss's turn.

"Hey what the? It's our turn first!" You say before being promptly stabbed twice. This guy was gonna play dirty. You had to figure out his weakness, and fast.

Your HP: 50/110

"Haha! Pay attention young one!" He says, while cleaning off the blood off his rapiers. The instruments was being played by magic, he really thought of everything to boost his ego.

S.T.A.R.S. Turn.

"Y/N are you ok!" Ralsei shouts worriedly.

"Been worse, anyone got any ideas on how to beat this guy?" You say, everyone shakes their heads. "Great"

Y/N heals themselves with a trauma kit.

Your HP: 100/110

Kris tries to find anything to do. 

"Stuck? Here let me help you!" The musician laughs while picking Kris up by the neck and throwing him towards a rack of saxophones. It didn't make sense. He can't just do that!

Kris HP: 60/90

"Shit, Kris!" Susie runs off to help them up.

Ralsei defends. 

"What's wrong goat boy? SCARED?" He mocks. 

Enemy's turn

The musician attempts to stab Ralsei with his sword. But you block it with your knife.

"Get away from him!" You shout. You look back at Ralsei who was trembling.

The musician grabs you by the throat and stares into your eyes. "Oh, another dualist then? Haha, you just gave me another reason to not go easy on you!" He readies all 6 of his weapons.

 You saw an antenna on his mask, could it be someone that someone controlling was controlling them? Whatever it was your best chance at beating this guy was 'peacefully' is knocking that thing off.

"S-stop! You don't have to do this!" Ralsei tries reason with the musician to no avail. 

"How cute!" Though he just kicks Ralsei away. "I though you liked them! SO WHY ARE YOU LETTING THEM DIE, ATTACK ME DAMMIT!"

Ralsei HP: 55/70

While you were shocked at Ralsei being kicked away, the Musician took this opportunity to stab you with all four of his rapiers, and slice your chest twice with the sickles.