Prison

"Oh you poor poor Lightners. . . I was told to imprison you for all eternity, I would of loved to see you get punished! Hold on what was that noise?"

(Five minutes later)

Your head was ringing and pain was circulating throughout your body, the last thing you remembered was being struck by multiple bullets when Lancer shut the castle door on you and your friends. You were too weak to even open your eyes, it's a miracle that your even alive right now.

 After awhile you opened your eyes, although it was blurry you could faintly see the black bars of a cell, some broken down bricks that could be broken down, a broken chain that looked quiet fashionable, some appetising moss that looked like the ones from home, and an unconscious Ralsei. . . WAIT RALSEI?

You battered and bruised body struggled to get up, but your legs refused to move. The only option was to crawl your way to Ralsei.

Man, you look like a dumbass.

You didn't want to communicate with it.

If your gonna be like that. . . Just remember I could control you at any point in time. . . Be careful. 

 You managed to crawl your way to Ralsei and turn him over, his robe was tattered and torn and was breathing weakly. Some of his teeth were broken and a nasty gash went across his face.

You checked your pockets for anything, sadly the guards took your knife and trauma kit. 

 Though the few things they didn't take was one small syringe, and your pistol. 

Use the syringe on yourself. . . Your better on your own

Fuck no!

You slowly inject the syringe inside Ralsei's arm. Against the voice's worse judgment.

Ralsei HP: 37/70 

You smile at Ralsei's normalised breathing. . . Though at the same time yours became slower and more pained, your vision started to dim, and you passed out. (Cliché right?)

(3 minutes later)

Ralsei's POV

I woke up, though strangely I wasn't too injured, I still felt a little pain where I was struck but it wasn't too bad. 

I sat up and looked across the room, black bars I have never seen before, broken down bricks that could be repaired, a nasty looking chain, some moss that I won't ever touch, and a unconscious Y/N. . . WAIT Y/N?

A used syringe (at least that's what they called it) was in their hand. They must've used it on me instead of them! But why? I'm only a servant to them after all.

But there were more important matters rather then just think about Y/N, their hurt! 

I hurriedly tried to conger a healing spell, it succeeded, but sadly it was only a minor one, due to the lack of strength I had right now.

Y/N HP: 20/110 

Y/N coughed and slowly got up. Though it did seem to work!

"Huh Ralsei?" They said in a mild voice. "Y-you good?" 

"Far from it, but at least we're both here, right?" I held up my hand for a 'we didn't die, yay!' high five. Y/N hesitantly accepted it.

"I guess we're stuck here for the 'foreseeable future', right?" They say, making a weird hand gesture when saying 'foreseeable future'.