Chapter 59 Giant Eye Monster

It's been a month since I gave Kang the serum, I was walking through the streets when I saw a car crash and I saw a car getting lifted up and thrown by something invisible. That's when a spell is cast, and I see a giant green tentacle monster with a huge eye, and it is holding a bus. I look behind me and see Doctor Strange.

"Strange?"

Strange: Y/N?

"We can talk later. Right now, we need to deal with that thing."

Strange uses his magic to tear the bus apart and we see a girl on the bus. He then uses a part of the bus to chop off one of its tentacles. The girl falls as the cape goes and saves her. I pull out my pistol the monster in the eye and it screeches. Strange then throws the bus on the creature.

Girl: Look out!

The creature throws the bus at us and Stange makes a saw and cuts the bus in half. We look at the girl.

Strange: Do I know you?

The creature ran at us.

"Strange!"

I used my holographic shield to block its attack, but it smacked me and Strange away and into a store. I get up and see Strange is knocked out.

"Strange?"

I try to slap away with the cape joining me in slapping him. I look and see Wong fight the creature. It then grabs Wong and chases the girl. Me and the cape go over, and the cape takes the girl as I shoot at it drawing its attention. It then grabs a motorcycle and throws it at me, and I duck under it. The creature then grabs me as well as I see Strange come out of the shop.

Wong: Help!

Strange throws two swords and it chops off the tentacles holding us, and we land on the ground.

"Thank you."

Strange: You're welcome.

Wong: Do you know it's ancient custom to bow in the presence of the Sorcerer Supreme?

"You're not the Sorcerer Supreme anymore?"

Strange: I was dusted for five years.

"Oh yeah."

The creature tries to get away but Wong and Strange uses mythical chains to hold it as it climbs up a building. I help Strange and it pulls all three of us.

Strange: Hold it. Hold it.

"I'm trying!"

The creature climbs the building and pulls us to the building as it advances towards the girl. Strange uses powers to burn one of the tentacles that was trying to grab the girl. The creature turns to us and smacks the chains as we all fall, and it grabs me and Strange.

Strange: Oh, God!

The girl kicks part of the destroyed building onto the creature and it snarls at her before it can go to her the cape returns and covers its eye. Strange uses his magic to grab a pole and lodge it into the creatures' eye and he takes it out as the eye falls out and it lets go of me and Strange. The cape saves Strange as he makes a portal for me, and I land on the ground. Another portal opens and me and Wong goes towards Strange and the girl.

Wong: Who's this?

Strange: Yeah, I was gonna ask the same question.

She was going to go but I grabbed her wrist.

Strange: Hey, kid. What did that creature want with you?

"Where's your parents?"

Strange: Take her back to the Sanct...