Avengers: The Kang Dynasty Sneak Peek

I have reached 300 Followers so in return I'm going to release a sneak peak for Avenger's The Kang Dynasty.

3rd POV:

A quinjet flies towards a cave and it lands as the ramp opens revealing Iron man, Captain America (Sam Wilson), Natasha, Maria Hill, War Machine, Ms. Marvel, Black Panther, Bucky, Hulk, She-Hulk, Clint, Kate, Red Hood (Jason), Ant-Man, Wasp, Thor, Spider-Man, Peter Quill, Gamora, Rocket, Drax, Groot, and Nebula all come out as Doctor Strange enter through a portal, Captain Marvel lands on the ground.

Captain America: Everyone ready?

They nod and they enter the cave. They look around and see many S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents dead on the floor. They all get ready to fight.

Iron Man: I got heat signatures.

Captain America: How many?

Iron Man: One.

They go deeper into the cave until they reach a large room and they look around till they hear a voice,

???: I've been expecting you.

They all look up and see him... Kang the Conqueror.

Kang: Earth's mightiest heroes have arrived.

Kang floats on massive rings he looks at the Avengers until his eyes fall on Iron Man.

Kang: Tony Stark, the genius, billionaire, playboy.

Iron Man: You forgot philanthropist.

Kang: Still cracking jokes I see.

Ant-Man: How do you know us?

Kang: Because I killed you before.

Captain America: Enough talk. It's time to kick your ass.

Kang smiles and just chuckles.

Doctor Strange: What's so funny?

Kang: I won't be fighting you. Someone else will.

Kang lands on the ground.

Bucky: Then who will we be fighting?

Kang says nothing and steps aside as they see a silhouette of a person come into view. Everyone aims at the person and he is revealed and everyone lowers their weapons in shock.

Natasha: Y/N?

Y/N: Hey, Nat.

Captain America: What are you doing?

Kang stands next to Y/N.

Kang: I offered Y/N a world... A world where he can be with Natasha, Wanda, and Maria. Where he was never abused or neglected.

Doctor Strange: Y/N Kang's promises to you are lies.

Y/N: You're lying. You've always been a liar.

Kang: I showed Y/N the truth. My variants are dangerous.

Black Panther: You've slaughtered thousands. And you'll slaughter more. How is that a greater future?!

Kang: You will never understand.

Black Panther ready her claws.

Black Panther: Kang I'm going to ask you one last time-

Kang blasts Black Panther away as the other look at Kang and Y/N.

Kang: Walk away. Now.

Thor raises Stormbreaker and the lightning hits the cave as Y/N and Kang look at Thor.

Kang: So, you have chosen death.

Kang looks at Y/N.

Kang: Take care of them.

Kang walks behind him and he floats on the rings ready to watch the fight. Y/N reloads his pistols as Black Panther gets up and joins the Avengers.

Black Panther: We are stopping Kang one way or another.

Y/N: ...Disappointing.

Bucky: What do we do, Captain?

Y/N stares at the Avengers as they stare at him with grim determination etched on their faces. Sam looked at Y/N and although he did not want to fight his friend, he had no choice.

Sam: We fight...

Sam and the Avengers start walking towards Y/N as Y/N shakes his head and walks towards the Avengers. Soon after Y/N starts to run at them.

Spider-Man: He's not stopping.

Iron Man: Neither are we.

Everyone breaks into a sprint rushing at Y/N. Kang smiles to himself. The Avengers and Y/N then clash...