Chapter 31 The Black Order

2 Years Later...

It's been two years since I've been wanted. They have been trying to get me, but I always get away. I was going to visit Maria, but I saw Tony and Pepper. I decided to talk with Tony. I was not in my outfit, and I walked up to him.

"Hey, Tony."

They look and see me. I see the look in Tony's eyes... He was going to kill me.

"Now, Tony I don't want no trouble I just wanna talk."

Tony: ...

"I know your angry at me and Steve for lying to you about your parents and you have EVERY right to but I'm sorry."

Tony was about to say something when I saw an orange portal open up.

???: Tony Stark, Y/N L/N.

I pull out my pistol and aim it at the person.

"Who are you?"

???: I'm Doctor Stephen Strange. I need you two to come with me. Oh, uh, congratulations on the wedding, by the way.

"You're getting married? Congrats!"

Tony: Thank you Y/N and are you giving out tickets to something?

Doctor Strange: We need your help. It's not overselling it to say that the fate of the universe is at stake.

"I'm sorry 'we'?"

Bruce: Hey, Tony. Hey, Y/N.

"BRUCE!? You're alive!?"

Tony: You, okay?

Bruce then pulls both of us into a hug. I look at Tony.

"...Truce?"

Tony: Truce.

Me and him followed Doctor Strange and Bruce into the portal and Bruce explained the problem and a person named Wong uses his power to show the six infinity stones... The same stones I saw in my vision.

Wong: From the dawn of the universe, there was nothing. Then, boom! The Big Bang sent six elemental crystals, hurdling across the virgin universe. These Infinity Stones each control an essential aspect of existence.

Doctor Strange: Space. Reality. Power. Soul. Mind. And Time.

He opens his necklace to reveal the time stone.

"What is his name?"

Bruce: Thanos. He's a plague. He invades planets, he takes what he wants, he wipes out half the population. He sent Loki! The attack on New York, that's him!

Tony: This is it... What's our timeline?

Bruce: No telling. He has the Power and Space Stones, that already makes him the strongest creature in the whole universe! If he gets his hands, on all six Stones, Tony, Y/N...

"By any chance did Thanos have purple skin, powerful muscles, and a broad face and a gauntlet in his left hand?"

Bruce: Yeah... How do you know.

I started to walk around, and I looked at them.

"When Ultron attacked, and I was under my vision... I saw you, Tony, Steve, Clint, Natasha and Maria... All dead. Thanos... he killed you all. He had every single stone in his gauntlet... It's coming."

Tony: If Thanos needs all six, why don't we just stick this one down the garbage disposal?

Doctor Strange: No can do.