Chapter 27 Natasha's Sister

I left the RV, and I pulled out my phone and called Natasha.

Natasha: Y/N?

"Hey, are you alright?"

Natasha: I'm okay. Are you okay?

"I'm fine. Where are you."

Natasha: I'll send you, my location.

She sent a text of the location, and I went there. I arrived at a gas station, and I see a blonde hair woman doing Natasha's pose.

Woman: This thing that you do when you whip your hair when you're fighting with the arm and the hair. And you do, like, a fighting pose. It's a... It's a fighting pose. You're a total poser.

Natasha: I'm not a poser.

"Nope it definitely a pose."

They both looked and saw me. I took off my helmet and I smiled.

Woman: I suppose this is your boyfriend?

"And you are?"

Woman: Yelena. Natasha's sister.

"You have a sister!?"

Natasha: Yeah.

"There's still a lot of things I don't know about you."

Me, Natasha and Yelena all share drinks and I learn of the red room and how many agents are being mined controlled. Yelena continued to talk about the red dust.

Yelena: That gas, the counteragent, it was synthesized in secret by an older widow from Melina's generation. I was on the mission to retrieve it, and she exposed me, and I killed the widow that freed me.

Natasha: Did you have a choice?

Yelena: What you experienced was psychological conditioning. I'm talking about chemically altering brain functions. They're two completely different things. You're fully conscious, but you don't know which part is you. I'm still not sure.

"Is that all that's left to free the other widows?"

Yelena: Mmm-hmm. It's the only thing that can stop Dreykov and his network of widows. He takes more every day. Children who don't have anyone to protect them. Just like us when we were small. Maybe one in 20 survives the training, becomes a widow. The rest, he kills. To him, we are just things. Weapons with no face that he can just throw away. Because there is always more.

"They are worst then HYDRA."

Yelena: HYDRA?

"It was an authoritarian-subversive paramilitary terrorist organization bent on world domination. They brainwashed a friend of mine and used him but this... this is ten times worse."

Yelena: It is. And no one's even looking for him, thanks to you and Alexei.

"Who's Alexei?"

Yelena: My dad.

I looked at Natasha and she looked at me.

Natasha: Adopted.

I nodded and Yelena ask,

Yelena: Did you ever look for your parents? Your real ones?

Natasha: Well, my mom abandoned me in the street like garbage. What about you?

Yelena: They destroyed my birth certificate, so I reinvented it. My parents still live in Ohio. My sister moved out west.

Natasha: Is that right?

Yelena: You're a science teacher. You're working part-time, though, especially after you have your son. Your husband, he renovates houses.

Natasha: That is not my story.

The Neglected Avenger (Male Reader) (Red Hood)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें