Chapter 15 The Party

A/N: Too hell with it I'm adding Maria to the Harem.

After we all secured Loki's scepter we flew back to New York and Avengers tower. I helped Barton to his feet, and we took him to Dr. Cho to help him get treated for his injuries.

"Hey, M."

Maria: Hey, Y/N.

She then goes to Tony and Steve.

Maria: Lab's all set up, boss.

Tony points to Steve and says,

Tony: Uh, actually, he's the boss. I just pay for everything, and design everything and make everyone look cooler.

Steve: What's the word on Strucker?

Maria: NATO's got him.

"Do you know anything about the two enhanced?"

Me, Steve, and Maria all started walking out of the quinjet and we went to Banner's lab.

Maria: Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. Twins. Orphaned at ten when a shell collapsed their apartment building. Sokovia's had a rough history. It's nowhere special but it's on the way to everywhere special.

Steve: Their abilities?

Maria: He's got increased metabolism and improved thermal homeostasis. Her thing is neural electric interfacing, telekinesis, mental manipulation.

I look at her confused.

"Is that even a thing?"

Maria: He's fast and she's weird.

"Gotcha."

Steve: Well, they're going to show up again.

Maria: Agreed. File says they volunteered for Strucker's experiments. It's nuts.

Steve: Right. What kind of monster would let a German scientist experiment on them to protect their country?

Maria: We're not at war, Captain.

Steve: They are.

The elevator door closed, and it was just me and Maria. Me and her were walking together.

"Can I borrow that for a second?"

She hands me the tablet and I inspect the bomb and I see a company logo on there... Stark Industries. I decided to keep quiet, and I handed her back the tablet.

"You know there's a party on going later... Was wondering if you can come?"

Maria: Sure, I'm not doing anything.

"Okay, see you there."

I went into my room, and I put my helmet on my nightstand. I took off my outfit and I decided to get dressed for the party.

A Few Hours Later...

I was at the party, and I was talking with Tony, Rhodey, and Thor.

Rhodey: Well, you know, the suit can take the weight, right? So, I take the tank, fly it right up to the General's palace, drop it at his feet, I'm like, "Boom! You looking for this?"....... "Boom! Are you looking..." Why do I even talk to you guys? Everywhere else that story kills.

Thor: That's the whole story?

Rhodey: Yeah, it's a War Machine story.

Thor: Well, it's very good then. It's impressive.

"Now you're just being nice to him. Wait, where's Pepper? Is she running late?"

Tony: No.

Maria: Hey, what about Jane? Where are the ladies, gentlemen?