Chapter 26 Taskmaster

I was on a boat going to Morocco to meet up with Natasha. I see Morocco and I still had at least an hour to wait. I decided to turn on the radio.

TV Reporter: After the Sokovia Accords, the hunt is on for the remaining Avengers... Steve Rogers Natasha Romanoff, and Y/N L/N are currently on the run.

1 Hour Later...

I arrived in Morocco, and I drove to Natasha location. I drove into a forest, and I walked my way through it until I saw an RV in a clearing. I got up and walked up to it. I then knocked. It opens and I see Natasha.

"How did you manage to get an RV?"

Natasha: I have my ways.

She hands me a passport, an entry visas, and a driver license. I look at the driver's licenses and I see the name.

"Isaac Lincoln. Nice."

Natasha: At least you ain't called, Fanny Longbottom.

"Is that even a name?"

Natasha: Apparently so.

A Few Hours Later...

I was in me, and Natasha bedroom and I was reading a book when the power went out. I got up and me and Natasha went outside, and I tried to start up the generator, but it was not turning on. I checked inside and it had no gas.

"There's no gas."

Natasha: Looks like we need to drive to the store.

Me and she got into the SUV, and we drove into the town. We were about to cross a bridge when someone blew up our SUV, and we landed on the bridge, and we were dangling over the edge.

"Oh shit!"

I looked and saw a car. The car opens and I see a person wearing a skull mask with dark goggles. Natasha pulls out her pistol as the person comes closer.

Natasha: I'm pretty sure Ross has no jurisdiction here. And you should know I'm a better shot when I'm pissed off.

Natasha fires at the person but he uses his shield to block her shots. She reloaded and was about to shoot again but he threw his shield, and it hit the car. Me and Nat got out of the SUV, and I pulled out my two pistols and we aimed our pistols, but he was not there.

"Where is he?"

I looked up at the car and I saw him. I fire my pistols at him, but he avoids them as he jumps off the SUV and blocks my bullets with his shield. He kicks me to the ground and Natasha fights him and it's like he knows every one of her moves. I get up and we both circle each other. I notice his goggles are scanning me. He then looks towards a piece of debris, and he sees a case. He walks towards it, but I tackle him and me and him fight. I tried to punch him, but he blocked each of my attacks. He then grabs me by the neck, but Natasha attacks him. I got up and helped Natasha fight the person. He was blocking mines and Natasha attacks. He threw me and he punched Natasha in the chest. He starts to walk towards the briefcase, but I pull out my grappler and I use, and I pull him towards me.

"Get the case!"

He gets up and he tries to attack me, but I avoid his attacks the best I can. He brings out a sword and tries to attack me. Natasha gets the case, and she gestures to jump in the water, but the person goes at Nat and attacks her for the briefcase, and he gets it and kicks Natasha in the water.

"NAT!!!"

I got up and ran at him, but he grabs me and knocks me out. I woke up and the person was gone. I got up and I decided to head back to the RV. I went back and I went to mine's and Nat's room, and I saw my duffle bag. I unzip it and I open it to see my Red Hood outfit. I put on my outfit, and I put on my helmet. I grab my gear and I go out to find Natasha...