Chapter 53 Zemo

Me, Sam, and Bucky arrived where Zemo was being held and we were being led to him by a guard.

Guard: He's just through that corridor.

"Thank you."

Bucky: Give us a sec. I'm gonna go in alone.

"Are you stupid, dumb, or stupid? Why would you want to go in there alone?"

Bucky: You both are Avengers. You know how he feels about that.

Sam: It's not like you two were known for frolickin' in the sun together.

Bucky: He was obsessed with HYDRA. We have a history together.

"Clearly."

Bucky: Trust me. I got it.

Bucky walks off as me and Sam look at each other.

"Why do I have a feeling he's going to do something stupid like how you give away that shield."

Sam: Will you drop it?

"No, I won't."

Eventually Bucky came out and we went to a garage but it was dark so we had to use our flashlights.

Bucky: We need to break Zemo out.

"Yeah, it's official you both have lost your minds."

Sam: Where are we, Buck? Have you lost your mind?

Bucky: We have no leads, no moves, nothing.

Sam: What we have is one of the most dangerous men in the world behind bars.

Bucky: And we also have eight Super Soldiers that are loose.

Sam: Zemo's gonna mess with our minds. Especially yours. No offense.

Bucky then turn on the lights to the garage.

Bucky: Offense. Super Soldiers go against everything he believes in. He is crazy, but he still has a code.

"Yeah, and me, you, and Sam have been on that wrong side. He blew up the UN, caused God knows how many to die, killed the king of Wakanda, framed you for it, and separated the Avengers and thanks to all that... Thanos won."

Sam: Exactly, do you think the Wakandans forgot about it? That was rhetorical question. They didn't. I know why this matters to you, but it's pushing you off the deep end.

Bucky: Sam, we don't know how they gettin' the serum. We don't even know how many of them there are. Let me just walk you two through a hypothetical. Can I?

"Bucky, what did you do?"

Bucky: I didn't do anything. The weakest point in any system isn't the software, the hardware, it's the meatware. The human element. Now, in this lockup, it's nine to one, prisoners to guards. And if two prisoners start fighting, then the protocol says four guards have to respond.

"Wait, why would two prisoners just randomly fight?"

Bucky: Who knows? There could be many reasons... But the point is, these things escalate. Lockdown procedures would have to be initiated, and with all those bodies flying around left and right, wouldn't be hard to slip down a hallway or two. And if the fire alarm got tripped while the prisoners were being separated... someone could use the chaos to their advantage.

Sam: I don't like how casual you're bein' about this. This is unnatural. Are you... And where are we, man?

We then hear a door open and we see Zemo.

Sam: Whoa. Whoa, whoa.

"Oh hell no."

I pulled out my pistols and started to walk towards him but Bucky stopped me and Sam.

The Neglected Avenger (Male Reader) (Red Hood)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें