Chapter 33 Guardians Of The Galaxy

Me, Tony and Strange were trying to find a way to navigate this thing but it was no use, so we decided to wait to see where this ship was going. We were able to open a screen and we are on an alien planet.

Peter: Hey, what's going on?

"I think we are approaching our destination."

Tony: I don't think this rig has a self-park function.

Tony and Peter put their arms in the machine for piloting.

Tony: Get your hand into this steering gimbal. Close those around it. You understand?

Peter: Yep, got it.

Tony: This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta move at the same time.

Peter: Okay. Okay. Ready.

Tony: We might wanna turn.

Peter: Turn! Turn! Turn!

Strange creates a shield around us to prevent us from being killed in the landing. We crashed and landed on the planet. We all got up.

Tony: You alright?

"For an intelligent being did they ever think of making automatic parking?"

Tony: That was close. I owe you one.

That's when Peter descends from above the roof.

Peter: Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something...And I end up eating you, I'm sorry.

Tony: I don't wanna hear another single pop culture out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?

Peter: I'm trying to say that something is coming.

A grenade rolls towards us, and we are all launched back. I look up and see three figures coming towards us.

??? 1: Thanos!

The Cloak of Levitation goes at the man with green skin and whips him around. Star-Lord pins Iron Man to the wall with a magnetic disc. Peter webs an alien woman and a man fly at him front the side, kicking him down. I tackled the man, and he tries to shoot me, but I dodge his lasers and I was about to go at him, but Peter gets wrapped around with an electrical cord. I get out of cover, and I point my pistols at the men, and he aims one of his guns at Peter.

??? 2: Everybody stay where you are. Chill F out. I'm gonna ask you this one time. Where's Gamora?

Tony: Yeah, I'll do you one better. Who's Gamora?

???1: I'll do you one better! Why is Gamora?

???2: Tell me where the girl is, or I swear to you, I'm gonna French fry this little freak.

Tony: Let's do it! You shoot my guy, I blast him. Let's go!

Tony extends his nanotech gun and aims it at the green guy.

??? 1: Do it, Quill! I can take it.

??? 3: No, he can't take it!

Strange: She's right. You can't.

??? 2: Oh yeah? You don't wanna tell me where she is? That's fine. I'll kill all four of you and beat it out of Thanos myself. Starting with you.

Strange: Wait, what, Thanos? All right, let me ask you this one time. What master do you serve?

??? 2: What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say? "Jesus"?

Me and Tony look at each other and look back at the guy.