Chapter 30 Black Widow vs Red Hood

3rd POV:

Natasha, Melina, Alexei and Yelena are fighting through multiple agents. They are running through a narrow hallway until they are stopped by someone... Red Hood.

Natasha: Y/N?

Red Hood looks at her and tilts his head.

Yelena: He's been brainwashed.

Red Hood brings out a batarang and throws it at Natasha, but she grabs it and breaks it.

Natasha: Go. I'll handle him.

Natasha brings out red dust. Melina, Alexei and Yelena run off to bring down the red room. Red Hood runs at Natasha, and she was about to use the red mist, but he grabs her, and he grabs the red mist and throws it. He then kicks Natasha, and she gets up and she attacks Red Hood. Red Hood throws a smoke grenade, and he goes into the smoke and attacks Natasha. She spins Red Hood with her legs and takes him to the ground. He gets back up and brings out his pistols and starts to fire at Natasha. She takes cover and she sees the red mist. Red Hood runs out of ammo and Natasha makes a break for the red mist, but she gets tackled by Red Hood and Natasha punches him off and she tries to reach for the red mist, but she gets dragged away from it. Red Hood then grabs her by the neck.

Natasha: You could at least recognize me.

Red Hood throws Natasha and she hits a wall. She gets up and she attacks Red Hood avoiding his hits and she grabs him and flips him over her, and he hits the ground. He gets back up and Red Hood and Natasha walk in a circle, both staring at each other. They run at each other blocking each other's attacks. Natasha kicks Red Hood in the chest and he gets up and pulls out his knife. He tries to stab her, but he slashes Natasha's side and Natasha grabs Red Hood knife and throws him to the ground. Red Hood quickly gets up and he tries to superman punch her, but she moves, and she punches him, and his helmet goes off. He gets up maskless and they both rush each other. Y/N tries to punch her, but she moves, and she tries to spin kick him, but he ducks. She then drops, kicks him and throws him to the other side of the hallway. He gets up and sees the red mist. He kicks it away from them and Natasha grabs him and punches him, but he grabs her and headbutts her and he grabs her and throws her across the room. She sees the red mist and she grabs it and uses it on Y/N. Y/N eyes glow red and it vanished, and his eye color returned. He placed a hand on his head, and he looked around.

Y/N: Uh... Nat... What happened... Wait... Oh no... It's all coming back. I'm sorry.

Natasha: It's alright. Come on.

Y/N followed Nat and the building was collapsing.

Y/N POV:

We kicked the door open to see Dreykov.

Dreykov: Ah Natasha-

I shot Dreykov leg, and he went down.

"My mind is off limits!"

That's when we are pulled by the brainwashed black widow agents.

Dreykov: Nobody leaves this room until they are dead. Make them suffer.

We got up and we faced the black widow agents.

Natasha: We don't wanna hurt you. You don't wanna hurt us.

They ran at us, and we fought them, but we were quickly getting overrun, and they held us, and we tried to break out, but we were getting punched over and over until a red mist grenade entered the room and it exploded and the red mist freed all the brainwashed agents.

Yelena: Hey. Are you two, okay? I take out on three, ready?

She pulls out a sharp object from Nat's shoulder and she grunts.