Chapter 27: play cards!!

Start from the beginning

Shi Yuan:? ? ?

No one would have thought that Lu Tinghan, who had always avoided chess and cards, seldom entertained, and maintained a high level of interest, would return to this simple and exciting human entertainment.

On this day, Lu Tinghan played dozens of games with Shi Yuan.

Several types of card games have been changed, and the AI ​​intelligence of the two robots has been adjusted to "novice". Even so, Shi Yuan still has no sign of winning at all.

Not so long ago, he sincerely believed that humans lay eggs, and that the number 1 represented a powerful human being—and he believed so firmly now, so it was really hard for him to learn to fight with his strength and wits.

Lu Tinghan: "Shi Yuan, playing cards is a game."

Shi Yuan: "Yes."

Lu Tinghan: "It's not just a tactical game, but also a psychological game."

Shi Yuan: "Yeah."

Lu Tinghan: "You can count the back and forth cards, it's very simple."

Shi Yuan: "Mmmmm."

And then lost again.

Lu Tinghan was as calm as usual, and Shi Yuan was beaten like this, he was not impatient at all, and maintained good patience. And Shi Yuan was also very happy, as long as his human beings could accompany him, it would be the same in whatever he did.

Anyway, as incredible as it is—

The whole process was horrible and enjoyable.

After the last game, Shi Yuan ended brilliantly with 0 wins.

Lu Tinghan tidied up the cards and said, "Others bet when they play cards. Shi Yuan, you lost all night and don't have any chips?"

Shi Yuan said, "I gave you a flower."

The cards were flying between Lu Tinghan's fingers, and what those hands who were accustomed to holding guns were doing was pleasing to the eye. The cards danced beautifully, and he raised his eyebrows and said, "One yard is one yard, there is nothing else? "

Shi Yuan thought for a long time, and felt that Lu Tinghan didn't need anything, so he asked, "Do you want to play with me?"

Lu Tinghan: "..."

A card almost flew out of his hand.

Only then did Shi Yuan realize that there was ambiguity in what Lu Tinghan said to him, so he quickly added: "I mean, do you want to play with my tail?"

"Your tail is lying around every day." Lu Tinghan said, "It's right by my hand, if you want to touch it, you can touch it, it's not enough to be a bargaining chip."

While Shi Yuan thought it made sense, he felt that Lu Tinghan was deliberately bullying him. But he has been playing cards for a long time, his brain is overloaded, and he has no room to distinguish.

What else could he give Lu Tinghan?

After Lu Tinghan put away the cards, and the broken copper and rotten iron returned to their original positions, he asked, "Have you figured it out yet?"