Chapter 25: Triumph

Start from the beginning

"We'll win," they all said.

On the last day of 2240, December 31, the I-level alert was lifted, which lasted 34 days.

The average time for level I alert to be lifted is 3 months, which is a record fast.

The passage leading to the ground was wide open, and people left the cramped room in an orderly manner and walked upwards.

go up.

Go to the sun-shrouded ground.

It was early morning at this time, the thick white mist had already dissipated, the morning glow in the sky was very warm, the winter was still cold, people exhaled white air from their mouths, the alarm came suddenly, many people did not bring enough clothes, and were shivering from the cold. Groups of soldiers were stationed in Gleaming City, and there were large areas of ashes, rubble, and bullet casings on the ground, but the smiles could not be restrained, and ran out of everyone's eyes.

Unexpectedly, the flowers bloomed.

Before going to the shelter, Xue Jian was raised on the balcony of every house. It deserves to be famous for its tenacity. It has been left unattended for more than a month, and it still blooms vigorously, and the city is full of fragrance.

People are returning home one after another. Shi Yuan was walking on the busy street, when a gust of wind blew, the petals fell one after another. He stretched out his hand and caught a glimmer of light.

The roar of the aircraft pierced the sky, and 5 aircraft roared from the direction of the main city.

"Admiral Lu is back!" Someone shouted.

The aircraft stopped at the military base in the west of the city. After 30 minutes, the black convoy could be seen from a distance.

People nearby took to the streets, and some people gathered from afar.

Shi Yuan was also in the crowd, rubbing shoulders everywhere, squeezing his heels together, he felt that the whole city seemed to have come, all for Lu Tinghan.

There were too many people, so Shi Yuan tried his best to stand on tiptoe, barely able to see the distance.

When the convoy came, they lined the road to welcome girls with flowery hair ropes, old men with stooped waists, young couples holding hands, fathers raised their little daughters over their heads so that she could see the street, and shouted "Look! Land It will be there!"

I don't know who started it, but someone threw out a bunch of snow.

The bright white flowers flitted across the air, the petals were blooming and vigorous, and they fell towards the convoy under the golden orange sky with a shimmer.

Then came the second, third, fourth...

On the side of the street, upstairs and downstairs, flowers flocked to the convoy from all directions. In the blink of an eye, the light fragrance and fluorescent light gathered into an ocean, and it was like a falling snow. The applause, along with the cheers, buzz of conversation and laughter, drowned out the world.

A gust of wind blows, and the light white flowers are whirling, flying across the criss-crossing streets, scattered houses, squares, platforms and majestic clock towers. After a long battle, the convoy returned home with Huahai.