"Theo," rumbled Aimé, and I lowered my line of sight from the ocean to my man as he rolled onto his back. He relaxed slightly when our eyes met, but he was still tense. "What are you thinking about?"

I smirked. "Are you sure you want to know?"

"You're teasing me, but I really do want to know."

My soft laughter made him smile, which made me grin in response. "You know me too well, my cute man."

He grinned. "Of course, as you know me all too well."

I chuckled and replied, "I should hope so. Anyway, I was thinking about what kind of situation would be appropriate to show you how serious I am about being possessive over you."

Aimé paused, then burst into laughter. I frowned and poked his cheeks before curling down and kissing his face. My man's laughter eased and he hiccuped once before I kissed him hard. Aimé groaned and cupped the back of my neck, deepening the kiss with a deep rumble in his chest.

When the kiss eased off, I whispered, "Why did you laugh, love?"

My fiancé smirked. "I already know how possessive you are of me and I completely believe it."

"Really?" I asked, straightening my spine because my neck and back were starting to hurt. "How and why?"

Aimé's eyes softened. "You repeatedly claimed me as your man in front of a psychopath who considered me his puppy. That was more than enough proof for me, Rayiys Theo."

I swallowed thickly as I whispered, "O-oh, okay."

He reached up and cupped my face, then smiled warmly at me. "I love you, Theo."

"I love you too, Aimé."

"And, by the way, I feel very proud that my sexy rayiys is possessive of me." he added with a cheeky grin, which made me giggle and pinch his cheeks.

"Good!" I quietly exclaimed, curling down to kiss him again.

Aimé chuckled against my lips, then relaxed as he turned over once more to press his face into my toned tummy. He nuzzled and kissed my skin. I petted Aimé's head, feeling completely at ease now with my possessive man hugging my hips with his right arm.

"This is so comfy..." he mumbled, pressing his lips against the dip of my belly button. "I'd like to try using your ass as a pillow sometime."

I laughed aloud, so Aimé pouted. He insisted that he was being serious, and I did take his words seriously, but my man was just too cute.

"A-anyway," muttered Aimé, his cheeks warm. "You look even more gorgeous in your bathing suit."

"Oh? Thank you. I was certain you wouldn't let me leave the house this morning." I stated with a grin, rubbing his shoulder. "And I'm very happy we ended up matching today."

Aimé groaned and hugged me tighter. "You're too cute!"

I giggled again, then my breath hitched when I felt his fingers dip under the thin waistband of my bathing suit bottom. Aimé was wearing a jet-black pair of swim trunks with bright gray pinstripes down a two-inch wide vertical section on both sides. Aimé brought a gray t-shirt with him, which he'd taken off before our surfing lesson.

As for my own outfit, I was wearing another two-piece bathing suit. It was a bikini with a jet-black halter-necked top with crisscrossing bright gray strings where cleavage would normally be. The strings crossed my back, but they tied in a bow at my nape. The bottom half of my bathing suit was actually a pair of jet-black mini shorts with accents of narrow gray stripes down the sides.