She takes a deep breath crossing her arms tilting her head to the side motioning to me to talk.

"I met Taylor when I was the cinematographer on the set of her music video. I mentioned how I was super exited to be working on this shoot because my wife and I where huge fans. On the last day on set I was humming to a song that I was writing to go with a poem I wrote. She asked to hear the full thing so I sung it to her, I thought she joked about me recording it, but she wasn't and then a few months later she texts me saying Jack was down to help me record it if I really wanted to. I said sure, and I came down here a couple nights ago to record and boom, it's done, so surprise. It's about you."

Lizzie just stands there blinking looking at me. "I'm such an idiot." "You're not an idiot and I love you." I wrap her in a hug kissing her temple. "But what is this about how hot Taylor is and how you would cheat on me with her?" I pull away from the hug giving my wife a teasing look. "Shut up." Her face flushes red pushing me, I lose my footing ending up on the couch behind me. I let out a soft laugh. 

"Do you want to hear the song I wrote about you?" I ask while getting comfortable on the couch opening my arms for Lizzie to sit on my lap. Only for Taylor to squeeze past Lizzie to plop herself on my lap. I let out a soft laugh shaking my head, trying to push her off. "Get off. This wasn't for you." I grumble out. 

"I thought that it was an open invitation." She teases letting out a laugh squirming to get more comfortable. "Get off me!" I continue to try and shove her off my lap. "Lizzie help." I look at my wife who now knowing there was nothing happening between us was just sitting back and laughing at this whole encounter. "I think you can handle this on your own. You are a big girl." She teases with a laugh. "So mean." I playfully stress out. 

"Yep, that's me, so mean." She teases back with a smile. "Lizzie..." Taylor smirks looking at my wife. I watch as Lizzie smirks before jumping onto Taylor's lap further squishing me into the couch. "Ugh! You guys suck." "Yeah but you swallow." Lizzie teases with a laugh.

"Lizzie!" I groan my face turning a shade of red. Taylor pretends to yack from between us. "You having fun Jade?" "No, you guys are sitting on my bladder."

"Now you know how I felt when I had two sets of babies sitting on my bladder." I hear Lizzie tease before standing up relieve some pressure. "I want to hear the song now." 

"Oh before I forgot Jade do you want to co-write a song with me?" Taylor asks as she stands up from sitting on my lap. "Are you serious?" "I wouldn't ask if I wasn't serious." She shakes her head with a laugh. "Yeah, totally. I would love too." I internally scream trying not to actually flip out. 

"Jack play back the song now." Taylor looks at Jack with a smile. Jack nods hitting the play bottom as my voice plays over the speakers. 

"Lizzie, those eyes of jade, I wouldn't trade
Oh, Lizzie
Oh, Lizzie, I'm in love with you

Lizzie, those eyes of jade, I wouldn't trade
Oh, Lizzie
Your lovely face, I just can't erase
Oh, Lizzie
Oh, Lizzie, I'm in love with you"

I smile watching as Lizzie listens along to the song that I wrote about her. 

"Hey, Lizzie, your alluring charm can do no harm
Hey, Lizzie
My precious heart cannot stay calm
Hey, Lizzie
Hey, Lizzie, I'm in love with you"

I watch as her face turns a light shade of red as the song continues on.

"I find myself trapped inside your eyes
Such enchanting ways I can't deny
Do you see what you have done to me?
Oh, Lizzie, could you tell?
I'm under your magical spell

Lizzie
Head over heels with your infectious beam
Hey, Lizzie
You're my one and only scarlet dream
Hey, Lizzie
Hey, Lizzie, I'm in love with you
"