Civil War

Jade's POV

April 12, 2016

((Let's just forget that Wind River started filming in March, and let's pretend it starts in a few days))

Tonight is the premiere of Civil War, Mikayla was to come over to watch the twins while Lizzie and I go off to the premiere together. Currently, we were showering, together. What? We can't conserve water?

Our peaceful shower was disturbed with a loud scream coming from Alex. By now, Lizzie and I have distinguished the screams coming from Madi, and the ones from Alex. I hear Lizzie sigh before slipping out of the shower. Lately Alex has only really allowed Lizzie to hold her. Which wasn't that bad, but if that continues while Lizzie heads back to work, it won't end well.

Lizzie starts filming Wind River in a few days. She'll be filming in Utah. Since the conditions won't be that good, both Lizzie and I decided it was best that the twins and I stay safe here in LA while she is filming. Renner will be with her, so I know she won't be completely alone. She has a very busy 2016. One movie after the other.

I hear Alex quiet down as I turn the water off to get out. Clay and Maria were going to be here shortly anyway.

"Jay, your friends are here!" Mikayla yells up the stairs. Clay and Maria must be here. "Mick send them to the kitchen, and have Clay bring up the outfits to the guest room."

I hear Clay walking up the stairs to put our outfits in the guest room. "Jade, I got the perfect outfit from you. Ash sent it. It's not from The Row, but it is still like the perfect outfit for you." I step out of the bathroom making Clay jump. "What the hell Jade?" He asks his open hand on his chest.

Lizzie comes out of Alex's room carrying baby Alex in her arms laughing silently. "Got the dress for me?" She asks raising her eyebrows. Clay had a small smirk on his face. "Of course, you doubting my abilities?"

Lizzie shakes her head with a small smile. "Never, just wanted to be su-." She was cut off by Madi starting to cry. "I got her." I sigh heading off to Alex's room where we put the twins for the night to make it easier for Mikayla.

I walk over to where Madi was crying in the crib. "Hi baby girl." I whisper walking quietly over to her crib. The moment her eyes make contact with mine her cries start to become whimpers. "Were you scared when you woke up alone without your sister?" I ask in a baby voice picking up Madi carefully.

Madi instinctively tucks her head into my chest. She starts to try to suck through my shirt, getting frustrated when nothing was happening. "Um, babe?" I call out leaving the room to only find Lizzie still waiting outside the room for me.

Lizzie raises her eyebrows noticing the situation that was happening before bursting out into laughter. "Only took her three months." She huffs out trying to catch her breath from laughing to much.

My face slowly turns into a dark shade of red. "Will you not make it a bigger deal then it is?" I huff out quietly. "Oh I am enjoying this. I'm going to drag it out as much as I can." I narrow my eyes at her, "can you just feed your hungry daughter?" I ask quietly looking her.

Lizzie smiles with a nod. "At least Madi and I can agree on something though." I raise my eyebrow as we carefully switch babies so she can feed Madi. Amazingly Alex didn't start screaming. It must be because I had to use Lizzie's body wash in the shower because I couldn't find mine. I must smell enough like Lizzie to not annoy my youngest. "And what is it that you and Madi agree on?"

The moment the question left my mouth, I instantly regret it. Lizzie's face told me the answer before she even spoke her answer. "That your boobs are so delicious to suck on." She whispers in my ear before heading into Madi's room where the rocking chair was.