Telling The Family

Lizzie's POV

October 8, 2015

Oh god. Today Jade and I tell my mom that I'm pregnant. I shouldn't be that scared. But I am.

It's almost 11 and Jade still isn't back from the store.

Almost as if I was telepathically tell her to hurry up my wife walks through the garage door. "I come bearing anchovies for your disgusting love of anchovy toast." She holds up the grocery bag in her hand.

I squeal happily rushing over to grab the bag. I've been craving this all morning and we ran out of our 'in case' Lizzie craves it pile last night and the store was closed this morning due to a power outage so Jade drove all over the city to find a store that wasn't hit by the power outage to get me my anchovies. Did I mention that I love her?

Jade smiles softly watching me head off to the kitchen. I still wasn't big big, but big enough that I had to start wearing looser fitting clothes to hide the small bump. Bigger than if I was having one baby. Currently I was wearing a RISD soccer hoodie. Jade let me keep it back when we first started dating. She just takes it periodically to get her scent back on it.

The doorbell rang making Jade jump slightly. I stifle my laugh shaking my head at my wife. "Baby it's either Trent or my mom. Or could be both."

Jade nods heading to the front door to let whoever was here, in.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I could hear Jade ask angrily. I didn't here the response to her question. Suddenly I heard a loud thud. Oh my god! "Jade!"

Shit!

I scream dropping the can of anchovies on the ground rushing to the front door to see my father standing at the front door hovering over my wife. Her back on the floor.

"What the hell?" I whisper looking between the two helping Jade onto her feet. My dad had this crazy look in his eyes and it made me shudder in fear.

"Are you okay?" I ask Jade looking over her for any injuries quickly before looking back over at my father.

"I'm fine baby." She whispers softly pressing a soft kiss to my temple knowing that helps calm me down when I'm anxious.

"Stop that!" My father growls out grabbing my wrist pulling me closer to him. "Ow dad you're hurting me." I state trying to pull my wrist away from him. He had a firm grip that kept tightening the more I fought him off.

"Let go over her now." I hear a venomous growl come from my wife's mouth. Holy shit. That is extremely sexy. Not the time Lizzie. Not the time, damn it. Stupid pregnancy hormones making me hornier than normal.

"I don't have to answer to you. She's my daughter."

"Well she's MY WIFE! And you are hurting MY WIFE!" Jade glares at him getting in his face. Jade... don't do anything stupid.

My dad finally dropped my arm but within a second he connected his hand to Jade's jaw.

I cringe hearing the sound of his fist hitting my wife's face. "What the hell dad?!" I rush over to Jade caressing her face in my hands checking for any bleeding.

"Lizzie I'm fine. Just help me up." Jade smiles in fake reassurance. Stress isn't good for the babies and she knows that. I slowly help her up.

Jade locks her jaw looking at my father. "I'm about to give you five seconds to get off my property." She growls out like pure freaking venom. I feel my knees weaken slightly. Oh dear god. So freaking sexy.