Well, I'm In Troble

A/N: This will be the only chapter without a song title as a chapter title. It's the last day of the honeymoon and a magazine has been released, picture above.

December 7, 2013

Jade's POV

Today is our last full day in New Hampshire. And Lizzie and I have decided to spend the morning heading towards Kittery, Maine to go to the Kittery Outlets. Then our afternoon would be spent at the arcade on the boardwalk of Hampton Beach.

Lizzie went out to get breakfast since I'm a little bit injured according to my wife. I accidentally rolled my ankle on the stairs last night. I'm a clumsy athlete. My ankle feels fine, but she wants to help in anyway she can. So if that means I get to stay in bed while she brings back breakfast for me. Then I'm all for it.

"Here." Lizzie walks in handing me a magazine cover. "Scarlett Johansson on new Marvel Movie. Okay I don't see a problem with it." "Read everything." Elizabeth Olsen spotted in Hampton, New Hampshire. We already knew that she was spotted. "Who is Jade Davis and why is she important to Elizabeth Olsen?" Hmmm. I open the magazine flipping to the page that the article was on.

"'Jade Davis and Elizabeth Olsen reportedly met on the first day on set of the movie Very Good Girls.' Aww they can notice things." I joke, I hear Lizzie giggle. "Keep reading." "'They always seem to be together. It's reported that Lizzie has met Jade's family, and that Jade has met Lizzie's.'" Okay, I mean that wasn't like it's supposed to be a secret. I've posted pictures of her with my family before. "'It seems earlier this year that Jade and Elizabeth bought an apartment together. They've always been close friends, and now they are roommates. They will soon both be working on the new Marvel Movie.' They still haven't figured how close we are yet." "Keep reading." "'Seems they are currently vacationing together in Hampton, New Hampshire. They seem awfully cozy.'"

"My media team has already called me. Said don't engage and it will be become less important soon then it is right now. If we engage they may think it's more then just two friends vacationing together."

I nod slowly putting the magazine on the beside table. "No engagement. Got it. Now come over here I want a kiss." I raise my arms up to her. She rolls her eyes walking over to me pressing a soft kiss to my lips. "Breakfast time. Then we can head off to the outlets. We have to get your family some gifts for Christmas."

I groan falling back onto the bed. "You're driving right?"

I can hear Lizzie laugh as a pillow hits my head. "Get up lazy ass. Busy day today."

I roll my eyes pulling the pillow off my face putting it beside me. "Alright, alright. What's for breakfast baby?"

"I got us bacon egg and cheese bagels from Coffee Break Cafe." I perk up hearing bacon. "Bacon?" "I got yours with extra bacon. You bacon obsessed person." Lizzie smiles contently shaking her head. I beam at her. "Yay!" I let out in a squeal. This in turn just makes Lizzie laugh. God, I love hearing her laugh.

"I brought you your favorite ice coffee. How you can drink ice coffee when it's snowing out. I will never know." "It's a Massachusetts thing." I shrug like it's the most simplest thing in the world. We can drink ice coffee at anytime of the year. Cold, hot, anything in between. Ice coffee is our go to. "You're so weird." She jokes.

"Well you married me." "That's because I love you and all of your New England and Massachusetts weird things included."

I stand up from where I was currently on the bed to walk behind Lizzie. I wrapped my arms around her waist pressing a kiss to her pulse point. Which gains a sigh of pleasure to fall out of Lizzie's mouth.