Time Jump

Time Jump

January 12, 2018

Lizzie's POV

How the heck are my precious little babies now two years old. I watch as Bruno was waddling behind Madi who was walking slowly. The mischief that she gets in, is crazy.

"Hey pretty girl." Jade walks into our little house we were living in near her aunts house. It snowed last night and Jade had decided to finish cleaning the driveway for her family and mine to be able to get in. She crouches down in front of Madi opening her arms to watching as Madi runs straight in her mommy's arms. "Mommy!" I hear her little giggles as Jade tickles the little girls stomach.

Taylor, our Pitbull that we got almost a year ago, she was an old soul. She was five years old when we adopted her. She waddles around behind Alex as she cruises down the hallway to the living room. Both dogs 'imprinted' on one twin.

Jade had just gotten back last night from filming of Endgame ending. She took a role of producer on this film as well. She's been working her way up to become a director. These past two years with the twins and working as been long. I'm just glad that Jade and I were able to get through it together.

Alex looks up to see Jade in the doorway. Her green eyes brighten, her little smile goes wide. She makes cute little grabby hands at her mommy. Jade smiles putting Madi down walking over to our youngest daughter. "Hello my little princess... can I have a hug?"

Jade and I have a list of things that we have noticed about Alex's development. The twins have an appointment with their pediatrician when we get home. Alex still hasn't spoken a single word yet. We did end up teaching her some baby ASL that way she still can communicate with us.

I watch as Alex uses her free hand to say yes in ASL. Jade smiles giving Alex a tight hug. Alex could only stand tight hugs or no hugs. I watch as Jade gives a big tight hug to Alex.

When Jade lets go of Alex, Alex drops to the floor to crawl over to me. When it comes to walking, Alex is better at cruising when she has help with the wall. She can't yet walk without help. I smile when she pulls at my pant leg wanting to be held. I squat down picking up my youngest daughter. "Hi Princess." I smile.

Alex smiles back at me clapping her hands before smashing her hands onto my cheeks. "Mammma." She whispers softly. Jade's eyes snap to mine barely hearing the little word come out of our youngest. "Did she just?"

"She did." I whisper tears running downing my face. "That's right princess. I'm mama." I press a kiss to her forehead. Alex just claps looking away from both Jade and I. She probably didn't mean to say that. She does babble a lot.

Alex symbols for down. I let her down watching carefully as she crawls over to her sister. She picks up one of Madi's dolls and they start playing side by side.

"Mikayla and Zach have something to tell us when they get here." Jade states softly sliding up behind me. She wraps her arms around my back, I subconsciously lean further back into her. "You think it's the same thing Catherine and Rico had to say at Easter?"

"Probably not. I don't think Mick wants a kid just yet. I think it has to do with marriage." I feel her shrug. I jump slightly hearing the doorbell ring. "I'll get it." Jade whispers pressing a kiss to my temple before going to the door to open it.

"Scar...?" "You think I was going to miss my goddaughters birthday? Plus my best friend..."

"I thought I was your best friend?" Jade asks letting Scarlett in the house, I watch as Rose runs into the house. "Rose! Take your shoes off." I yell in my mom voice. "Yes Auntie Lizzie." I smile seeing the little girl walk back to the front door to take her boots off. "Now can I go play with my cousins?"