The First Meeting

No one asked for this, but I thought you would enjoy this. So, I hope you enjoy the update. Thank you guys for being amazing fans of this story. This is the story of Jade and Lizzie first falling for each other.

The person who stole this story has been dealt with. Wattpad has taken down the story and took down both of their accounts and I believe blocked their IP address. So, for now it's a win. I hope that this discourages them from doing this again. Thank you guys for reporting and letting me know about the stolen story.

Comments are appreciated as always. And enjoy the chapter.

July 20, 2012

Jade's POV

I woke up early to get in a work out in before work. I get dressed in a pair of running shorts and a tank top. I step outside my apartment almost bumping into my across the hallway neighbor. "Oh hello." I smile looking at the pretty woman in front of me. "Hi." She smiles.

"Where are you going this early in the morning?" She asks me with a soft smile. "Oh, I'm just trying get a work out before work." I answer with a smile as well. "What about you?" "Oh I'm off to work."

I furrow my eyebrows looking at my watch showing that it was indeed 4:30 in the morning. "This early?"

"Yeah. Got to go to hair and make-up." She smiles with a soft laugh. "I don't like it being this early either, but its an independent film so, there's not many hair and make-up artists on set so I need to get their early so we don't put production on hold."

"You're an actress?" I ask raising my eyebrows. "Yeah. Shooting for the movie starts today." "Cool, I'm a camera--" I cut myself off, "I'm the Cinematographer for a movie."

"Really? That's super cool, maybe we will work together sometime. I'm Elizabeth." "I'm Jade. It's very nice to meet you." A slight flirtatious smile on my face. "It's very nice to meet you too." Elizabeth smiles back at me. "I'll let you get back to going to start your work out." She smiles as soon as we step out of the elevator. "See you around." I smile as she leaves and I head in the opposite direction she walked in starting my run.

I run for at least an hour before heading back towards my apartment complex. I hope in the shower cleaning all the sweat off my body. After about ten minutes I get out of the shower and quickly dry off and get dressed noticing that I'm running a little behind. I don't want to be late on my first day as the director of photography, that would be the end of my career before it even starts.

Thankfully set wasn't that far from my apartment. I grab myself a coffee right by set before walking onto the set. I've been up since 4am I need a large coffee. I was taking a sip of my coffee while walking onto set. "Good morning." I smile to the director Naomi. "Good morning Jade." She smiles back to me.

I take another sip as my eyes roam around the set to see who I will be working with for the next few months. My eyes find Elizabeth from earlier. She looks up in that moment and smiles in my direction. I smile back at her, I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking and completely trips over a cable. My coffee spilling onto the ground in front of me. "Damn it." I mutter closing my eyes with a sigh. Of course my clumsy ass would trip in front of a pretty girl. Why did I have to be such a clutzy person? I'm never going to be able to impress a girl if I trip over my own two feet when they smile at me.

I look up to see Elizabeth holding back a laugh her hand covering her mouth. She closes her eyes for a few seconds before heading over to help me. "Here." She offers me her hand. "Thanks." I grab her offered hand as she helps me stand up. "I'm sorry about your coffee."