Welcome Home

Lizzie's POV

January 12, 2016 8:30pm

The doctors just cleared both babies and me to go home. Jade went down to get the car seats.

"I'm back." She chuckles holding up the two car seats in her arms. "You are so weird." I smile softly as I finish burping Alex.

Jade carefully picks Madi up and places her in the car seat strapping her in. She drapes a sheet over the car seat. I narrow my eyes tilting my head to the side. "Paparazzi." She shrugs. "I don't want them knowing what our babies look like."

I nod slightly as she carefully takes Alex from my arms. She walks over to the car seat strapping her into the car seat. She again drapes a little sheet over the car seat.

A nurse comes in pushing a wheelchair for me. Both her and Jade help me to the wheelchair. I pick up both car seats while Jade makes sure what we brought, and what was brought to us was in the bag before she strings it over her shoulders.

Mom took Bruno home an hour ago which made this a lot easier. "Okay let's start our newest adventure." Jade smiles pressing a kiss to my cheek before she starts to push me down the hallway. When we get to the elevator she hits the button to go down.

The elevator dings open. We silently enter the elevator. Jade hits the ground floor button. The doors close behind us. "The car is parked right out front. The plan is to get the twins in the car first. Then get you in the car. Then I'll get in the front." "Okay." I nod as she explains what we will do when we get to the lobby and outside.

The elevator dings before opening. Jade slowly pushes me out of the elevator. We stop at the front desk. "Can we have a little bit of security?" Jade asks pointing to the outside that was completely over run by paparazzi.

The nurse nods calling for security to come down. In a minute there was one man wearing a security jacket. "Sorry there aren't more. There's a situation in the mental health ward right now."

Both Jade and I nod understanding. "We just need a clear path to our car out front. It's surrounded by paparazzi currently." Jade explains to the security guy.

He nods understanding, "this won't be the first time a celebrity has been at this hospital and it won't be the last. Let's get you out of here as quickly as possible." He opens the front door as Jade starts pushing me towards the door.

Immediately we were surrounded by paparazzi trying to take our pictures. "Back off." Jade growls, I bet her grip has gotten tighter on the handles.

A camera guy shoves a camera directly into my face. The flash goes off temporary really blinding me. "Come on Lizzie give us a smile? Give us a peek of the babies." "Get your camera out of her face! Have some human decency!"

The sheet on Alex's car seat fell off when a paparazzi brushed against the car seat.

Almost immediately the flashing got brighter waking up Alex. She immediately starts wailing at the top of her lungs. The paparazzi had their cameras in her face. "Get the fuck away from her!" Jade jumps in front of her seat shoving the paps that got to close.

Soon all the security men get outside forming a circle around us clearing a path for Jade and I to get by and to the car. Jade quickly gets both Madi and Alex secure into the car before helping me into the backseat with them to calm Alex down. She makes her way to the front seat getting in and starts the car.

She starts the car before pulling out of there quickly. "Why can't the paparazzi understand how to be decent human beings?" Her grip on the steering wheel was turning her knuckles white. "Jade?" She doesn't answer. "Jade?! Your light is green."