Marry Me

Jade's POV

October 17, 2013

The past few days Lizzie and I have been exploring around the area I grew up in. Haven't even gone home to say hello to my family yet. They just know I'm going over there tonight. We were currently in our hotel room getting ready for the day. We got a hotel room under a fake name of Linda Wilson, a slight nod to my grandmother who sadly passed a few days after I was born. From all of the stories my mom tell me about her, I'm sure she would've loved Lizzie.

"What is the plan today? I need to know if I wear a hiking outfit or like a nice outfit." Lizzie says peaking her head out from the bathroom. She comes out a second later with a towel wrapped around her body. "Simple plain outfit. Nothing crazy. We are going to see my family. But not sweats."

I plan on actually proposing today. Currently my family is setting up the fairy lights and pictures I asked them to hang up in the woods behind my aunts house. Her and my uncle owned about a half acre of land. He found me the perfect spot, a little off his motocross trail. When he found it he took a picture and sent it to me. It was absolutely perfect. Jarnette was actually helping set up. I told her the day I planed on actually proposing, and she wanted to be there. According to my mom they have been getting along pretty well. Ash and Mary-Kate send their regards and will be there for the wedding.

I was already dressed, I was currently wearing a maroon sweater and a pair of leggings. I was currently putting on my favorite black combat boots. I had a black beanie next to me to slip on to complete my look.

"You are not wearing that beanie are you?" Lizzie asks zipping up her light washed jeans. She was wearing a simple black cardigan with a simple nice white shirt underneath. "Yes, is that a problem? My baby cousin got it for me. Well I mean she didn't buy is, she's two, but she picked it up and placed it on my head in the store. It was too cute a moment not to buy it. Plus it's a nice plain black beanie."

"Baby, that's not the point, you know that you can get anxious around your family, and sometimes-" "I play with my hair when I'm anxious? Lizzie, if I need to take it off I will."

That made her roll her eyes. Her eyes widen for a second when she remembers something. "Jade, one of your-" "Can we not talk about that now. It will take us about an hour to get to my aunts house because, if we got a hotel too close to home, my family could find out I was home before I was ready to see them." I wanted a few days to myself showing Lizzie around where I grew up, since every other time we came to visit it was for a few days. Not enough time to really show her around.

Once Lizzie had tied her boots up we were out the hotel door with our sunglasses and her baseball cap on her head. Now that it's been confirmed in August that Lizzie would star in the new Marvel Movie she gets a few more head turns then normal.

And especially since she wasn't ready to tell the world she was in a relationship yet, if anyone saw us together they could guess correctly about why were in my home state. Probably not guess that the plan was to get married but maybe guess that we were together.

We made it to my car that I was renting. A 2012 silver Ford Focus. A car that could blend in, in a small town in Massachusetts that people even in Massachusetts didn't know existed. We have to be extra careful while in town. If we were spotted, especially Lizzie, she'd get the whole town wanting an autograph. One time we had Lori Lindsey from the USWNT soccer, and the Boston Breakers playing a game at our high school field. The entire town basically showed up to watch an Olympic athlete play soccer. Even if they didn't like soccer. That only happened last year, it was right before filming started for Very Good Girls. I was there. Duh. I played soccer all my life, like I'm not going to go not see her play. You're crazy if you thought I wouldn't go.