"Um, Jade?" "Yes?" "It's Time." "What?"

Lizzie's POV

January 12, 2016

It's around 12 am and I get this shooting pain in my stomach which wakes me up. I sit there for a minute staring at the ceiling as I hiss in pain trying to move.

Bruno was sleeping at the edge of the bed looks up at the sound. He tilts his head before getting up and saunters over to the small little gap between Jade and I.

I slowly sit up to lean against the headboard lifting Bruno up and cuddle him. I flinch for a second putting the dog down suddenly having the urge to use the bathroom. As soon as I stand up I feel a gush of liquid trickle down my legs.

I waddle over to Jade's side as fast as I can. "Um, Jade?"

She groans turning on her back so she's laying up facing me. "Yes?"

"It's time." I state simply. I can see her eyes widen as her mind thinks of what time it is. "What?"

"Fucking idiot, do you want to meet your daughters or not?"

She sits up quickly peeling the covers off of her. "You absolutely positive?"

"Wel-" I start before I'm cut off with a jabbing pain in my stomach. "Shit. Ow." I groan immediately Jade is at my side rubbing my back comfortingly.

"I'm going to go with yes." Jade state's rushing to grab our go bag. "Do you think you can change out of your pajamas yourself while I get the car ready?"

"Yes. Now go put everything we need in the car." I basically push my wife out of the room to start slowly stripping the pajamas that were on my body. I decide to get in the shower to quickly feed a little cleaner.

I hear Jade rushing around the room for herself to get out of her pajamas. "Honey, I set up a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie of mine on the bed for you to get dressed in after you get out of the shower."

"Thank you, my love. Can you call my mom to meet me at the hospital?"

"I can. I'll also call the twins so they can fly out." "Sounds good Jade."

A couple minutes later I get out of the shower. I dry off heading into the room slowly getting dressed.

"Your mom will meet us there. And the twins are going to fly out first thing in the morning. I've also called Dr. Browne she told me to start timing your contractions."

As soon as she finished explaining I feel another stabbing pain. "Shit." I mutter grabbing Jade's outstretched hand. She stands up to stand in front of me. She rubs my back. "Can you match my breathing?" She starts rhythmically breathing and slowly I match her. Once the contraction passes Jade pulls out her phone starting a timer to time the time between them.

"Car has the go bag and both car seats set up in the back and ready to go. Ready to go meet our kids?" She asks pressing a soft kiss to my forehead.

"More than anything. I'm ready to get these little demon spawn out of me." I joke with a laugh. Jade grabs my hand leading me out of the room and down the stairs. Bruno is up and barking mad that we are leaving him. "Bruno, I called the hospital as long as he's on a leash he can come since we are training him to be an emotional support animal." Jade explains clipping the leash to the dogs collar.

I nod looking at Jade. "Let's just get on the way before these demon spawn decided to be born here."

Jade chuckles softly rubbing my back. "We are the demon spawn remember?" She teases as she starts to help me out of the room and down the stairs.

"Not the time babe." I glare at her with a small smirk on my face. "Right, you're right." We slowly made our way out to the car where Jade made sure both Bruno and I were secure in the car before getting in herself. Last month we got a new car. A 2016 Silver Chevy Suburban. It has three rows of seats. Two front seat then two rows in the back that don't take away from the trunk space.