Just a Dream

Jade's POV

A/N: This whole chapter will basically be a dream that Jade has.

I wake up to the sounds of little feet paddling through the hallway. Little giggles following them.

The door soon opens as 2 little humans running into the room. They climb onto the bed crawling over Lizzie and I. "Mommy, Mama wake up! It's Christmas!"

I look over at a very sleepy Lizzie. "Madison where's your sister?" I ask picking the 5 year old up placing her on my lap away from Lizzie. "She's still sleeping." She whispers looking at me with a smile. She smushes her hands on my cheeks looking up at me.

"So you decided to recruit your little brother to come wake up your moms?" I ask through her smushed hands on my cheeks. She nods with a giggle. I look at Henry who had curled up with Lizzie already asleep once again. I smile at my youngest child at 18 months old.

"Madi your mama and I are very tired. We stayed up late making sure Santa could get into the house."

I wasn't actually going to tell her that we stayed up late celebrating the results of a pregnancy test Lizzie took last night. Confirming what we already thought.

No one was to know the results until we were at my aunts house later. We had the whole announcement planned and ready. This was the last kid we have planned. We still have our foster care license from Henry. Which means we always have the chance to get more placements.

"How about we do this. We let your mama, brother and sister sleep more and we head to go make breakfast?" I ask looking at the little girl that was in my lap. She looks exactly like a mini Lizzie. Which means Alexandria looks the exact same since they are identical twins.

This last baby was my egg and Trent was very honored that we asked him to help us have the family we always wanted. Especially to have it be part of both of us. I'm really hoping that my genes shine through at least a little bit so I can have a mini me. And I know that Lizzie is hoping that too.

Madi nods sliding out of bed running off to the kitchen of our small home we have in my hometown. Since we always come visit my family and the twins around Christmas for about a month. When the doctor first confirmed Lizzie's first pregnancy with the twins we decided to buy a house out there so we didn't have to order two hotel rooms when we came to visit. While we aren't using our house we rent it out to people.

I kiss Lizzie's forehead before slipping out of the bed following after my daughter. I could hear giggling as I made my way to the kitchen.

"Madison Mae if you got yourself into any trouble you won't.." I turned the corner not finishing my sentence. There was Bruno our French Bull Dog jumping all over Madi giving her lots of kisses. Madi and Bruno have always had a very close cute relationship. We adopted Bruno the same week we found out Lizzie was pregnant. We got Bruno first.

He absolutely loved cuddling with Lizzie while she was pregnant. Almost always growled at me if Lizzie groaned fixing her position while we were cuddling, since he blamed me for it. Even if it wasn't my fault. When the twins were born Bruno gravitated more towards Madi.

I smile getting everything ready to make chocolate chip pancakes. "Mommy?"

"What's up kiddo?" I ask looking at her with a smile. I pick her up placing her on the counter. "Are you and mama ever going to give me a baby sister?" She asks innocently.

I give her a look. "I don't honey. Mama and mommy are happy with you, your sister and brother." I answer the question without giving anything away.