"He's what?"

Tigger Warning for this chapter, for mention of panic attack, grief, death, a whole lotta stuff. This chapter will deal with some heavy things, if you want to skip no one will say anything about it. If you do skip I will give a brief summary at the end of the chapter. This chapter will be longer than most, like really long, most authors would break it up into chapters but I wanted this to be fully one part even though it is terribly long. 

As always comments are appreciated.

Lizzie's POV

March 11, 2019

Jade has just finished directing her two episodes of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and loved every minute of it, and I'm super proud of her. The end of the second week she went to LAPD to report the one who not be named and they have since called the Atlanta PD and they are gathering evidence for the case currently. I'm a little upset that I wasn't the one to go with her to report it but I am glad she didn't go alone and Chloe was there to support her.

It was early in the morning on a Monday meaning Jade was bringing the kids to preschool. Madi was loving it at the preschool, she loved the teachers and the atmosphere and the fact that people were nice with Alex. Jade wrote a children's book about Autism back when she was in college and got it published, so when we enrolled the kids in the preschool the director made it imperative that each classroom at the preschool got books on Autism so the kids at the school would know what it is. Which I'm not sure if she did that out of good faith or the fact that Jade and I are celebrities and one wrong move we could quote unquote destroy the school and its reputation, but as a mom I hope it was out of good faith.

"Honey, I'm home." I hear Jade call through the house as the front door opens. "And I brought a present." I perk up in my position on the couch. "You are spoiling me." I tease when she walks into the living room. "Is there something wrong with spoiling my beautiful wife who is carrying my son?" She asks sitting down next to me. "Plus my girl deserves to be treated like a queen." "No nothing wrong with that." I smile with a blush tinting my cheeks.

She hands me a gift bag, I take it carefully placing it beside me as I pull out the tissue paper, underneath all the tissue paper was a necklace box. I take it out of the gift bag and slowly open it. My jaw drops, inside was a 14k gold necklace with a heart shaped pendent inside was a heart shaped dark purple 5 carat amethyst. The necklace alone is a $1,000, not to mention the price of the amethyst. "Jade." I whisper softly tears collecting in my eyes. "I know I didn't have too, but I had to match the bracelet I bought the other month. You've stuck by me through a lot of shitty things that have happened, and I just thought you deserved a great gift for always being there for me." She whispers softly leaning over to press a kiss to my lips.

"Jade, getting loved by you and the girls is enough of a gift within itself. You taught me how to truly love someone, taught me how to overcome adversities, how to overcome anxieties. That within itself is a gift. I don't need flashy jewelry to know that you love me or that to say thank you for sticking by you through shitty stuff. That is proven day in and day out by how much you love and care for me, and I the same. You are truly amazing and everyday I fall in love with you again for how much you love and care for me and the girls." I search her eyes to see nothing but love in them. "And before you say anything I do love the gift. Can you put it on?" I hand her the box as she slowly nods taking it out of my hand. She pushes my hair out of the way with the softest touch my breath hitches as goosebumps form. God I know that I need get laid, but stupid doctors orders of making sure my heart rate doesn't go up. At least I'm off 'bed rest.'

She carefully clasps the necklace gently letting it go so it hits my neck. I look down at the necklace resting on my shirt. "It's beautiful." I whisper turning around to face her. "It is." She whispers back but as I look up she was looking at my face making me blush. God damn is she still the same smooth talking charmer she was when we first starting dating and the girl that made me blush like a school girl at our wedding. It was so obvious that in some of our wedding photos you can see my blush.