Wanted

Lizzie's POV

(I will do this every once and a while. Here's Lizzie's POV of the wedding)

November 30, 2013

((Lizzie's wedding dress))

Oh my god. I marry Jade today. I really honestly truly marry her. When I imagined my life, I saw myself getting married to the person of my dreams, and that person is Jade Davis. I can't wait to call her my wife.

Mom and I left early to head to the venue to get ready. Ash and Mary-Kate said they had something to do before they meet us there whatever that may be. Trent had to go pick Dakota up at the airport since her flight from layover in Atlanta was delayed until early this morning. My amazing older brother offered to go pick her up. Jake went with him. Jake loves Dakota. Not in that way. Just in the, actress way. Like your one of my favorite actresses sort of way.

Court over slept and has to hitch a ride with the twins when they finally make their way over here. Girl hit snooze on her alarm clock that I set for her. Dumb ass.

Clay knocks on the door before entering. "I have the dress." He hangs the dress on the coat rack in the corner of the room. It was the only thing tall enough in the room for now. "You excited?"

"Extremely." I smile looking at him. "You and Ryan practiced your isle dance right?"

Clay narrows his eyes playfully. "Like you'd doubt that. We are going to make sure everyone is loose and ready to go for you to take Jade's breath away. Because you know that you will right? Like she will get blown away with your dress and hair, the whole nine yards. She might even become a blubbering idiot." I slap his chest playfully with the back of my hand. "Hey! You can't call her a blubbering idiot. Only I can." But he's probably right. She will become a blubbering idiot. But my beautiful blubbering idiot she will be.

Mom walks out of the bathroom. "Clay, it's good to see you again." She smiles softly pulling the man into a huge hug. "It's good to see you too Mama Olsen." He smiles hugging my mom back.

Ashley opens the door walking in with Mary-Kate and Court behind her. There were also three strange people I've never seen before. "Lizzie this is Andre, Jeremy, and Jamie. They will be the make-up and hair stylists today. We had to make sure that Jade got hers before we made our way over here. Jamie went to get Court by knocking on her door before we left. Now let's get you ready for the happiest day of your life."

Andre who I guess was hair stylist came over to me. "You the bride?" I nod answering his question. "What sort of hair style do you want for today?"

"I braided crown half up-half down. Jade and I decide to match with braids in our hair." Andre nods getting the things he would need out. Mary-Kate fake gags at the fact we decided to match hair. I stick my tongue out at her earning a laugh from her.