Media Day

Just going to point this out, I love getting comments on the story. I love reading your reactions of what is going on in a certain part of the story.

Another thing, let's just take a moment for the beautiful life of Betty White, the amazing icon that she was, all the Golden Girls are up there having cheesecake once again.

And before the day is over, today is National Pugh Day, let's not forget that it is Florence Pugh's birthday today, make sure you wish her a happy birthday. Now without further ado, the chapter...

Lizzie's POV

September 1, 2018

"Jade! Have you seen my black blazer?" I ask yelling out the door to our bedroom. I heard three sets of feet pattering their way towards the room. I shake my head as I see Jade carrying it on a hanger. "I had it dry cleaned. I just took to plastic off it. I was going to sneak it into the closet hoping you would think it was always there." She smiles softly. I smile walking over to her pressing a soft kiss to her lips. "You're too sweet, my love." I watch as her face turns a shade of red. Almost fives years into marriage, and two kids later we can still make each other blush is a good thing.

"Mama, where you going?" Madi asks looking up at me with her puppy dog eyes. I crouch down to her level. "Well my sweet girl, I have to go do some things for my job. Mommy is going to spend the whole day with you. She's going to take you to the park and after the park she's going to bring you to Grammie Olsen's house."

Madi tilts her head to the side thinking about all of the things I just told her. "Otay." She whispers hugging me. "I'll miss you Mama." "I'll miss you too, my sweet girl."

"Okay, let's leave Mama to finish getting ready, and lets get ourselves ready for the park!" Jade smiles picking up Madi from behind. The little girl squeals loudly with a laugh as soon as Jade starts to attack her with tickles.

Madi looks to her sister, "Lexie, help!" Alex nods walking over to start tickling Jade's legs, I smile watching this entire thing go down. "Oh no! I'm being attacked." Jade pretends to be hurt, "I'm going down!" She spins with Madi still giggling in her arms, she spins until she falls with her back onto the bed, Madi sitting on top of her. "Ottak!" Madi squeals now tickling Jade everywhere she could, Alex climbing the little stairs we have for Bruno before helping her sister in the attack. I stand back and watch with a content smile on my face. This is my life, I got a wonderful wife, who is an amazing mother to our two daughters, and two amazing kids that I love.

I hear the sounds of all three of their laughs intermixing, which is music to my ears. Jade smiles from her spot on the bed. 'I love you.' She mouths to me when she notices I'm looking directly at her. 'I love you too.' I mouth back.

"Alright you three, I need to finish getting ready." I shake my head, Jade stops squirming away from tiny fingers, she wraps her arms around each twin, trapping them in her arms, "now you're stuck." She teases, "let's leave mommy to get ready, the sooner we leave the room, the sooner we can get to the park."

Instantly both girls stop squirming, "we ready." Madi over nods her head, "okay, lets go get you dressed for the park." Jade stands up with both girls still in her arms. She runs out of the room making car noises as she runs to one of the twins rooms. The twins laughing while on the way. I smile shaking my head before continuing to get ready. I had three different interview things to do today. Thankfully two out of the three were being done at the same location, just done by different people.

When I was finally done I walked downstairs to say goodbye to my family before heading out. "You look amazing." Jade clears her throat clearly flustered, I duck my head blushing, "thanks baby." I whisper.