Don't Fear the Reaper

Jade's POV

October 31, 2013

Today is Halloween. Lizzie and I have decided that we are of course going to do a couples costume. But not have it point to much towards couple. That it can pass off as best friends. We are going as Mike and Sully. I'll be Mike since I'm shorter than her. And she's Sully. And then Avery wanted to join in our costume idea, so we quickly got a DIY Boo costume together for her.

Lizzie comes out in her DIY Sully costume. Ever since we've made our presence known at home, we are staying at a hotel closer to my hometown then we were before. Now it's a ten minute drive to my aunts house, and 5 minute to my parents house. We decided to get ready for Halloween at my aunts house since we are taking my little cousin trick or treating. She insisted that we come since her costume won't make sense without us. She's a pretty clever two year old.

"How do I look?" She asks doing a cute little spin to show me her full costume. "You look amazing." I smile grabbing her hand pulling her to me before pressing a soft kiss to her lips. "Ewww!" I hear a younger voice say. But it wasn't Avery's voice. The only other person young in my family was Avery's older sister Danielle, she was 7 years older than Avery making her 9 now. Her mom is my older cousins wife. I'll give you a quick run down of my moms side of the family. Since that's who I'm with right now.

We got Charlie he's 34, he's the son of my aunt Heather. Married to my cousin Ashlyn 33. They had Avery. 

Danielle is the daughter of Ashlyn and her ex-husband Shaw or something like that. I don't really know. 

Then we have Ethan also 34, not married or dating. Son of my uncle Fred and his first wife. 

My cousin Mikayla who is 22, currently dating a guy named Zack. She's the daughter of my aunt Heather and was adopted by my uncle Fred because her dad was a runner. Like he ran when he found out my aunt was pregnant. 

My cousin Gina, who is currently dating some guy named I don't know. She switches guys like they hairstyles. She's 26. Daughter of my uncle Fred and his first wife. 

My sister Cassandra aka Cass, she's 28. Currently dating her high school sweetheart still, Noah. Which they are super cute I might add. My sister is autistic and Noah has a form of a communication disability that they aren't ready for anything past dating. They have been living together for the past two years. But my cousin Chris on my dads side lives with them so they don't starve cause neither one can cook very well. But that's a story for a different time. 

Then you have my Aunt Heather, my moms sister. Younger by 1 year. You never ask a lady their age. How rude. 

Then you have my Uncle Fred he married my aunt when I was 9. 

Aunt Sally is my moms sister from my grandmothers second "marriage" they never actually got to get married since she died two weeks before they were supposed too. She's the daughter of who was supposed to be the husband. They we're together for 15 years before they wanted to get married. So they we're always considered family.

Her husband is my Uncle Eric. He's the absolute best. He once coached my soccer team growing up. My Aunt Sally and Uncle Eric had two kids. Nathaniel and Catherine. 

Nate is the same age as I am. Just a few months older. 

Catherine is a year older than as my sister. At 29. She's currently dating a long time boyfriend of 3 years named Rico. 

Then you have my Mom, Victoria. Never ask a lady her age.

My Dad Marcus. They dated throughout high school. Were dating about 13 years before they decided to get married.