Surprise

Fair warning to my friends this chapter, it is long, but it is exactly what all of you want. It's a bit of everything you might possibly want in a chapter. And I'm just telling this you know... nah, I'll let you be surprised when it happens... I mean the chapter is called Surprise. Enjoy, and of course a reminder that I love interacting with you in the comments. 

Jade's POV

December 31, 2019

"Where are we going Jade?" Lizzie asks as I lead her to the surprise location for New Years Eve. "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now would it?" I tease making sure the blindfold was still tight. 

We finally reach the place where we are supposed to meet a friend. I ring the buzzer letting them know that we are here. "Are we here?" I hear Lizzie asks. "Not officially." I whisper in her ear as someone comes to let us into the building. I carefully lead my wife up the stairs to where the first surprise was. She met this person once and completely embarrassed herself. 

In April before our latest set of twins was born I was asked to be the cinematographer on a music video. With a very famous singer. Lizzie is a huge fan of this singer and was sadden by the fact that she embarrassed herself when meeting this singer before. 

Since April the singer and I hit it off having a lot in common, you know both being born in 1989, amongst other things. Not the point, but back to the point, I had mentioned that I wrote a poem/song for my wife and the singer asked me to play it for her. She loved it, asked if I was up to recording it and surprising Lizzie with it. I was down and here we are. 

"Hey Jade, this must be the Mrs." Jack smiles softly pointing to Lizzie as soon as we were in the recording booth area. "Yes, this is my wife, Lizzie. Lizzie can now remove the blindfold." 

She slowly removes the blindfold blinking as she gets used to the light once again. "You are lucky I trust you enough to know you aren't going to murder me." She teases before her eyes land on the famous singer that I had met in April.

Her jaw drops in shock before turning to me and slaps me in the chest, not playfully I might add. "Ow." I mutter softly. "YOU KNOW TAYLOR SWIFT!" She hits me again before adding, "I COMPLETELY EMBARRASSED MYSLEF LAST TIME!" She hits me once again, "WHAT IF I EMBARRASS MYSELF AGAIN!?" 

"Lizzie...."

"GOD I'M ALREADY EMBARRASSING MYSELF..."

"Lizzie...."

"HOW DO YOU KNOW TAYLOR SWIFT?"

"Lizzie...."

"SHOULD I BE CONCERED THAT YOU KNOW TAYLOR SWIFT AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?"

"Lizzie..."

"I MEAN SHE IS LIKE TEN TIMES HOTTER THAN ME..."

"Lizzie...."

"IS SHE THE PERSON YOU TEXT WHEN YOU DON'T TELL ME WHO IT IS?"

Oh god, she's going to go down the rabbit hole now. "Lizzie." I look over at Taylor who only seems to be amused by what is happening, she's covering her mouth trying not to laugh. 

"IF YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME WITH TAYLOR SWIFT I SWEAR TO GOD THEY WON'T EVER FIND THE BODY."

"Lizzie..." I shake my head trying not to laugh myself now.

"I MEAN I DON'T BLAME YOU SHE IS HOT, I WOULD, BUT I LOVE YOU SO GOD DAMN MUCH..."

"Lizzie, my love." I laugh this time, I couldn't help it.

"HEY! THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER! WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!?" She glares at me angrily.

"Can you stop yelling at let me explain?"