Chapter 13: Overlord Shi Yuan

Magsimula sa umpisa

When the hour hand pointed to 6:30, Lu Tinghan put down the book: "Today I will cook by myself, you tell Charles what you want to eat."

"Who is Charles?" Shi Yuan asked.

Lu Tinghan pointed at the robot: "It."

"Oh-" Shi Yuan suddenly realized, "You are talking about broken copper."

"What is broken copper?"

Shi Yuan pointed to the two robots: "One is broken copper and the other is rotten iron."

Lu Tinghan: "..."

Shi Yuan said again: "I want to eat your cooking."

"My cooking skills are average." Lu Tinghan said, "I'm going to make tomato and egg noodles."

"I want to eat." Shi Yuan insisted.

So Lu Tinghan took the ingredients for two people. His kitchen has not been turned on for hundreds of years, the refrigerator is empty, the stove is cold, and a few good pots that have never been used are elegantly hung on the wall, which can be used as decorations. After Shi Yuan moved in, he ordered the logistics staff to prepare fresh vegetables and put them in the refrigerator.

When Lu Tinghan took out the tomato, Shi Yuan said, "I thought you couldn't cook."

Lu Tinghan said, "It's the level where you won't die if you eat it."

"That's not what I meant-you are an admiral, and you have many subordinates."

Lu Tinghan: "It's not like I was born an admiral. Besides, it's a basic life skill." He paused, "I used to be an abyss watcher, and sometimes I would cook by myself in the observation tower."

He spoke lightly, but Shi Yuan held his breath for an instant.

This was the first time he heard Lu Tinghan mention "Abyss".

But Lu Tinghan didn't continue the topic, nor did he mention that the No. 0 abyss he had guarded for ten years disappeared. He just went to get the noodles in the cabinet.

Shi Yuan was a little disappointed, but he knew he shouldn't have such expectations.

-Lu Tinghan is an enemy of Abyss.

The best way for them to get along is now, burying the secret carefully in the soil, watering it every day, hoping that it will rot completely and bloom a beautiful flower.

Shi Yuan helped wash the tomatoes, and then watched Lu Tinghan slice and chop the tomatoes into fine pieces. His hand with the knife is steady, quick and accurate, and it certainly is when he slices through the flesh of his enemies on the battlefield.

Shi Yuan didn't know how to do other things, so he followed Lu Tinghan around and began to observe his humans: Watch how Lu Tinghan beats the eggs, how to put salt, how to heat up the wok, and finally mixes the sautéed tomatoes and eggs together . He followed so closely that when Lu Tinghan turned around, he almost bumped into him three times.

Not only did he follow closely, but he also had many questions.

He asked, "Why do you scald the tomatoes in boiling water?"