Chapter 8: Persuade

Start from the beginning

He was so guilty, he felt that his voice was dry, and he didn't dare to look at Lu Tinghan.

"Shi Yuan, look up at me." Lu Tinghan said.

Shi Yuan froze, slowly and carefully raised his head, and met Lu Tinghan's eyes.

Lu Tinghan has a pair of gray-blue eyes, Shi Yuan has seen many times, those eyes are cold blue under the moonlight, the color is unique, now the indoor light is not strong, Lu Tinghan stands against the light, Shi Yuan can only see lead A cloud of gray.

Lu Tinghan must have seen his guilt, but he didn't ask. He carefully looked at Shi Yuan's face, from the brows to the eyes to the jaw, taking every detail into his eyes.

Then he said, "I've seen you."

The tone is firm and beyond doubt.

He added: "I've seen it a long time ago." He stretched out his hand, stroked Shi Yuan's side face, and stopped on the back of his neck, feeling slightly cool.

Lu Tinghan's movements were actually very light and restrained, his expression was no different from stroking a gun. But this is the most vulnerable part of the human body, and this move somewhat brings deterrence and desire for control.

He lowered his eyes slightly, looking at Shi Yuan thoughtfully.

In Shi Yuan's body, apart from the sense of familiarity, he also intuitively sensed the potential threat.

--What Shiyuan didn't know was that people recognized Abyss 0 as the most dangerous abyss. It has been in a safe "dormant period" for a long time, but from the monitoring data, once it breaks out, it will cause the most intense pollution and mutation.

Lu Tinghan rubbed the back of Shi Yuan's neck, the skin under his hand was delicate and warm, but his eyes became darker and darker.

When Lu Tinghan rescued Shiyuan, he had seen his blood test results. After boarding the aircraft, Shi Yuan took blood again, but the result was still no infection.

According to the league standards, Shi Yuan is absolutely safe and healthy.

The evidence is overwhelming and irrefutable.

But he has seen too many monsters and witnessed too many infections, and with his intuition beyond ordinary people, he noticed that something was wrong with Shi Yuan. On the one hand, there are cold and sharp doubts in his heart, on the other hand, there is a warm and nostalgic familiarity, the two are mixed and turned into extremely complicated emotions.

Shi Yuan looked at Lu Tinghan for a while, but he wasn't nervous anymore.

He didn't have the consciousness that his vitals were being controlled at all, curled his tail, stretched out his arms to hug Lu Tinghan, looked up at him, and said, "Do you want to pet my head, that's fine."

Lu Tinghan: "..."

Shi Yuan looked at him expectantly: "It's ok, I don't mind."

Lu Tinghan didn't respond.

After waiting for a while, Shi Yuan realized something, and looked at him with wide eyes: "...Ah, so you want to touch me, don't you?"