34

Mila hugged Soobin tightly at the train station. He kept caressing her head, making her keep her eyes closed and her face buried in his neck.

After finding out everything about her mother, it seemed like time kept going by slowly. All she could do was hug Soobin whenever she felt like crying, and today was Soobin's last day before he has to go back to school.

"You're going to be fine, okay?" He comforted as he placed his hands on her cheeks and gave her a smile.

She nodded her head as she contained her tears and he couldn't help but to wrap his arms around her again.

"If you ever feel like crying again, just call me alright?"

"It'll go away with time. Don't worry about me." She said softly as she placed a gentle kiss on his jaw.

Soobin stayed quiet, considering his words as to not start an argument about the touchy subject he was going to mention.

"Will you talk to your father now?"

Surprisingly, instead of saying no instantly, she stayed quiet as she kept her arms tight around his waist.

"Do you think he knows?" Mila whispered and he shrugged.

"He probably doesn't."

"He probably does. Why else would he try to hide everything about her from me?" She wondered softly and Soobin tilted his head, thinking she probably had a point.

"I don't know why you didn't want me to come with you."

"Because I don't want you to see me screaming at him."

"You won't scream at him, babe."

"How do you know that?"

"What if he really doesn't know that she's dead-"

"He knows Soobin. He has to know everything, because why else would he tell me that she was out in the city when she's here? I talked to the lady and she said that she's lived there since forever, why would he lie to me about that? Her number's been the same since forever, it's never changed, why would he lie to me and say that it did? It just doesn't make any sense."

"Maybe he just didn't want you to know that she was so close to you and not visiting, maybe he was trying to protect you from getting hurt." Soobin suggested in a whisper, pulling his head back a little to look at her, making her open her eyes and listen to him. "What if that's it?"

Mila stayed quiet as she looked out at the seas of people, trying to get on the train.

"I have to go. Talk to him, babe. Don't fight him, and if you see it escalating than just leave and go to my mom's house, okay? You can sleep in my room and relax. Then try again. Is that fine?" He convinced as he pulled away from her a little.

Mila hesitated before nodding her head.

{&&&&&&}

Mila took in a small breath before knocking on the door.

Her eyes went to her feet as she waited for her father to open his bedroom door.

"Can I talk to you?"

The door opened and Mr. Min stared at her for a few seconds before nodding his head and walking towards the table in the kitchen.

"I figured something out. About mom." Mila almost whispered as she walked over to the table sitting across from him. "I'm not sure if you know or not-actually I think you know, you just didn't want to tell me, for some reason."