6

Soobin looked around the fairly cozy and small apartment in slight curiosity.

"This is my grandma's place. I stay with her a lot, that's why I have my own room." She said with a smile as she led him to her bedroom.

He stared at the decoration, seeing it exactly as how he thought it would be, oddly enough.

There were band posters on her walls, some of them being a little inappropriate making him wonder if her grandmother ever walked into the room and had a near heart attack reaction.

It was pretty clean, but her desk was filled with her underwear making him wonder if that was because her laundry was still unfolded.

The colors were dark and light greens on the bedsheets.

There was a lot more life in the room, and it made him wonder how often she really stays here for it to look so lived in.

"You like it?" Mila asked as she sat down on her twin sized bed.

"Yeah, it's very.... you."

"What does that mean?" She giggled as she crossed her arms over her chest making him shrug with an amused look.

Soobin continued walking around the room, avoiding looking at the underwear on the desk, causing her to smile in amusement. 

He softly smiled as he found a picture of her on top of a drawer.

"Do I look pretty?" She cheekily asked him making his ears burn, but he still nodded his head as he ran his finger over the edge of the frame. "That was last year."

"Who took it? It looks really cool."

Mila stayed quiet for a few seconds as she stared at his back and leaned back on her hands.

"My ex-boyfriend."

"Oh." His tone dropped a little making her let out a small laugh.

He continued looking around and spotted hair bleach in the corner.

"Are you going to dye your hair?" Soobin asked in slight surprise as he turned to look at her making her shrug.

"I was going to, but I didn't think I'd look good as a blonde." She said softly as she pulled out her phone, staring at it for a second before her gaze changed and she looked at him with a smirk.

He innocently raised his eyebrows in question causing her smile to grow in endearment.

{&&&&&}

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Soobin nervously questioned, messing with his hands as he sat in Mila's bathroom while she clipped up his hair with pins.

"Mhm. I'm great at dyeing hair." She spoke absent-mindedly as she reached for the gloves and placed them on.

"Are you good at bleaching it?" He probed, looking at her as she mixed the contents in a bowl.

"Yes. I think."

"You think?" He whispered to himself as he watched her in worry. "I've never dyed my hair before."

"It won't do anything."

"What if it damages my hair?"

"It won't if you take care of it."

"How do you even take care of it?" He panicked as she grabbed a piece of his hair as she smiled in excitement.

She lathered the bleach onto his hair and he closed his eyes tightly.

{&&&&&}

"Don't look yet." Mila said quickly as she blow-dried his hair.

It was already dark outside as they had spent quite a while trying to get his hair to the light blonde she wanted.