14

"You have to talk to him, he already knows."

Soobin could hear his mom in her room as he calmly ate breakfast.

She didn't seem to think that he could hear her every word as she spoke on the phone to his father.

"No, I didn't tell him, you sent the papers on the mail and he saw them. You should call him, he's been waiting to talk to you and you just-"

Soobin continued eating, hearing her sigh in anger as he scrolled through his phone, responding to a text from Beomgyu, before placing his phone in his bag and standing up.

"Mom, I'm leaving!"

He didn't hear a response from her, and waited for a second.

"Yeah, I'll see you in the afternoon, don't come home too late." Her voice was wavering as she said these words making Soobin quickly walk out of the house.

{&&&&&&}

As Soobin sat in class, he nervously stared at Mr. Min come inside the room and obliviously set his coffee on his desk.

He looked behind himself at Mila who sat in the back of the class with her legs on her desk and her iconic lollipop in her hand.

Their eyes met as she smirked, softly wrapping her lips around the tip of the lollipop and lightly sucking on it, making him blush.

He looked back at Mr. Min who sighed out of stress.

"Which one of you did it?" He questioned harshly, making everyone look at each other in confusion.

"My office is trashed! If this is some type of stupid prank, get it together, now! And tell me who did it!" He scolded as he placed his hands on his desk.

Mila contained her smile as she bit her lip, thinking about how funny it was that Soobin and her had sex on that desk just a few hours before.

"Can I suggest a name?" Dara spoke making everyone look at her and Mila to glare. "I think it was Mila."

Everyone looked at her as Soobin felt himself nervously sweat.

Professor Min looked at Mila as she kept her legs on the desk without saying anything.

"You won't defend yourself?" He glared as he raised his eyebrows.

"What's the point? I did do it. Wasn't it obvious?"

"Mila, you need to behave! How much do I have to beg you to behave?!" Mr. Min said exasperatedly as she glared at him, staying silent. "Why do you have to act this way?! Why can't you just be like you used to be?!"

She felt tears in her eyes as she watched her father almost beg her.

The whole class was silent as they wondered what the professor was talking about.

Mila stood up, her tears falling as she walked towards him.

"When you decide to be a father again." She whispered harshly.

Mr. Min lifted his hand, almost as if he was going to hit her, but she didn't even flinch making Soobin quickly stand up and walk towards them, pulling Mila to stand behind him.

The professor was caught off guard, just as everyone else was at her words.

"Get out of my class." He said through his teeth, his eyes red from holding in his own tears.

She didn't hesitate to leave the room, and Soobin walked out with her.

{&&&&&&}