29

Mila sat across from Soobin as she ate her breakfast, trying not to look at him.

"I'm guessing it's going to be raining until later today." Ms. Choi spoke as she looked out of the window.

"The policewoman from yesterday said to stay in until the afternoon." Soobin mumbled as he scrolled through his phone.

Ms. Choi hummed before crossing her arms and looking at them.

"How about we play some board games? The power isn't back yet."

"You have boardgames?"

"Soobin and I used to play a lot before he left for college and he decided to think he's an adult."

"That's cute." Mila said with a small smirk, standing to help clean the dishes.

Soobin playfully glared at them before looking down at his phone again.

"How long is your spring break for this time?" Ms. Choi questioned as she passed the dishes to Mila for her to dry.

"I'm gonna be here for another week and then I have to head back to school for another month." Soobin spoke nonchalantly as he took a sip of orange juice. "I'm debating whether I should sign up for summer classes, so I could finish school quicker."

"No, you should spend the summer here and then you can go back to school. You don't have to be a machine." Ms. Choi said as she looked over at Mila. "Right?"

"She's right." Mila said softly as she looked at Soobin for a moment, making him smirk.

Soobin stood up with his plate and walked over to them, standing behind his mother as he reached his arm in between the two women to place his plate in the sink.

Mila tried not to jump as she felt his hand playfully gripped her butt cheek, and she resisted the urge to turn around and slap him.

Mila looked at him through the corner of her eye and he only smiled as he placed a kiss on his mother's cheek and walked back to the table.

"I'll set up the games."

"He's such a sweetheart." Ms. Choi shook her head as she looked over at Mila, who only raised her eyebrows and nodded her head.

{&&&&&}

Mila thought before placing down her card, staring at the pack of candies in the center of the table.

She raised her eyebrows as she placed all the cards down face up and swept all the candy on the table her way, with a small smirk.

"How are you so good at poker?" Ms. Choi spoke defeated and surprised as she shook her head.

"Jail." Soobin answered for her, making her eyes widen a little.

"How do you know that?" Ms. Choi asked making Soobin raise his eyebrows.

"Oh, she told me, yesterday."

Ms. Choi hummed and nodded her head a little, narrowing her eyes at him before dealing the cards again.

"Let's play another card game."

Mila looked out of the window, seeing the rain simmering down a little and she raised her eyebrows.

"I think the storm is gone now, I should probably head back home and not overstay my visit." Mila said nicely as she helped clean up the table.

"No, leave it like that, I'll do it, you go ahead. Soobin drive her home, take my car, go." She urged as she pushed Soobin to stand up, making him nod his head.