31

Ms. Choi pushed Mila into the house as she giggled, holding onto the doorframe.

"No."

"You didn't have breakfast."

"You're just trying to make me have breakfast with Soobin." Mila spoke with a shake of her head as Ms. Choi continued pushing her towards the kitchen.

"He's not even awake." Ms. Choi said as she sat Mila down at the kitchen table with a smile. "He sleeps in a lot. Now sit and wait here while I go get something in the car."

Mila watched her in amusement as she walked out of the house.

She pulled out her phone and searched through her feed, but just as she expected, she heard feet against the floor.

"Boo." Soobin said cheekily as he went to get a glass of water in his cute pajamas.

"Your mom said that you sleep in a lot."

"She lied to you, I wake up at the same time she does."

"I knew it." Mila shook her head as Soobin gave her a smile. "She's also taking awfully long trying to get something from the car."

Soobin walked over to the window and looked outside, spotting his mom outside of her car with her phone in hand.

"She's trying to make us talk, Mila." Soobin said in amusement.

"We already do more than talk, baby." Mila joked as she continued looking at her phone and Soobin looked over at her with a smirk.

He suddenly quickly turned around and walked towards her, making her furrow her eyebrows and look up at him.

"She's coming." He whispered and Mila let out a small giggle as he approached her even more.

Soobin placed his hand swiftly on her chin and placed a sweet kiss on her lips making her smirk.

"This is better than the date idea, isn't it?" Mila said softly, and Soobin nodded his head, placing another peck on her lips, just as Ms. Choi was opening the door.

He purposely kissed her again, making her smile softly as she could hear Ms. Choi's small gasp and the door closing again.

"Did she see us?" He questioned against her lips and she narrowed her eyes.

"I don't know, you should do it again just in case." She teased with her eyebrows furrowed, making him smile.

{&&&&&&}

"Have a good day!" Mila said cheerfully as she watched one of her customers get into their car.

Ms. Choi kept her suspicion-filled eyes on her as she crossed her arms over her chest and turned her gaze to her son who sat comfortably on a stool, scrolling through his phone endlessly.

Mila could feel her stare on her back and contained her smile as she turned around, purposely grazing past Soobin to reach for her water bottle, and Soobin smiled at her, before passing the bottle to her.

"Don't you have something to tell me?"

"Hm?" Soobin pretended to be innocent as he looked at his mom, placing his phone back in his pocket.

Mila sipped on her water as she faced Ms. Choi with raised eyebrows in question.

"I saw you."

"What did you see? I'm confused." Mila furrowed her eyebrows as she placed her bottle back on the table.

Soobin contained his laugh and his mother waved her finger at him, but he only looked away from her.

"In the kitchen. This morning."