5

Soobin's eyes unwillingly followed Mila as she walked into the classroom, her lips smirking as she spotted his gaze on her.

As she walked past him, she softly grazed his shoulder with her finger, making him contain his smile.

"Class, today will be the nomination and election day for class president, which some of you have been eagerly waiting for." Professor Min said, pointedly looking at Soobin who sheepishly smiled.

"You guys know how this works." He said as he walked towards the board, grabbing a piece of chalk. "Nominations?"

"I nominate Soobin." Beomgyu smirked as he pointed at his friend who only rolled his eyes in amusement.

"Yeah, I do too." Some other guy said as he nodded his head.

"Yeah. I think Soobin would be a great class president." The girl from before said with a smile his way. Some people echoing 'Yeahs' after her, making him smile softly as a thank you.

"Me too."

Soobin turned his head as he heard Mila's voice, who only raised her eyebrows as she sucked on one of her lollipops.

"Seems like you're very popular Soobin."

"Isn't it unanimous professor? Soobin for class president." Beomgyu promoted as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Any objections to that?"

No one said anything making the professor nod his head.

"Okay, Choi Soobin is your class president."

People clapped and some of his friends cheered as he was reelected making him shake his head.

"Yeah, Prez." Mila cheered playfully making him turn to look at her in fake annoyance.

{&&&&&&}

"Hey, Prez. I need help with my homework." Mila joked as she dropped her notebook on his desk, making him playfully place his hands together.

"My only job as class president is to get you to turn it in on time, not do it for you." He said softly as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Dude, you better do it, she might pull some stupid shit on you." One of the guys who sat behind him that didn't know how to read a room, spoke making Soobin look up at her in slight worry, but she only smirked.

She leaned forward against his desk with a seductive glance making him get nervous.

"Yeah, Soobin, I might pull some stupid shit on you. Are you up for it, baby?" She whispered playfully making him lick his lips out of nerves. "Meet me in the library."

Soobin was flustered and didn't know what to say as she stood up straight and grabbed her notebook from his desk, walking out of the class with a smirk.

"She picked her new toy. You better ignore her, man." The guy said behind him with a shake of his head.

Soobin felt like he was supposed to feel bad about his words, but for some reason, he didn't mind being called her new toy.

What have you done to me Mila?

{&&&&&&&}

Soobin softly breathed against her lips as she ran her hand through his hair.

Her lips met his again as they were pressed together in the most hidden away spot in the school library.

She had convinced him somehow. Trapped him in some type of spell to break the rules in such a way that he had never done before.