9

Mila walked quickly down the hallway as she looked at her phone, seeing a missed call from her mother's number.

She wanted to reach the bathroom where she could talk in private without someone nagging her.

As she dialed the number, she bumped into someone, dropping her phone on the floor making her gasp and kneel down to pick it up, seeing the screen cracked.

She tried turning it on, but to no avail.

"Oops, sorry." The girl from before giggled as she looked at her friends.

At the sound of her voice Mila stood up and glared at her, leaving the phone on the ground.

"Pay for it."

"What if I don't? Whore." She pretended to be innocent as she blinked softly, making Mila's hands shake again.

This time she sent a punch at her face, making the girl almost drop to the ground if her friends hadn't grabbed her.

The girl's hands went in Mila's hair as she pulled harshly, but Mila was throwing punches at her and scratching her as much as she could.

She wanted to draw blood somehow.

Mila knocked the girl to the ground with a sudden hard pull at her hair, making her scream.

She punched her continuously, finally seeing the blood she wanted on her cheek from the ring she had worn in the morning.

Mila was great at fighting when she really wanted to beat a bitch.

The girl had let go of her hair slowly as her friends screamed.

"She's not doing anything! Leave her! Mila!"

The girl under her was weak already, as there was blood coming out of her mouth.

Mila felt a harsh pull at her under her arms as she tried to get to the girl again, screaming and kicking as she cried, she didn't even know when the tears had started to fall.

"I'm not a fucking whore! Don't fucking call me that!" She yelled as she sobbed, being pulled away.

She stopped struggling as she let herself be dragged away, sobbing loudly.

She was softly placed against a wall and she dropped to the ground, continuing to cry, as she put her head in her hands.

"What is wrong with you? Why do you keep starting trouble?" Beomgyu said exasperatedly as he let out a sigh.

"Me? She fucking started it, Beomgyu. Why do you always think I'm the one that starts shit?" She tried to calm herself down as she couldn't stop sobbing. "I didn't even do anything and that bitch ruined my fucking phone."

Her phone was ruined and for some reason that made her hope to reach her mother even slimmer. She didn't know if her father would even get her a new phone and her grandmother was already too poor to even have a smartphone herself.

Beomgyu watched her in slight pity as he sat down against the wall behind him, crossing his arms.

"Mila-"

"What?! Why didn't you let me hit her more?! She should be in the fucking hospital, that bitch!"

"Calm down first, would you?" He raised his eyebrows making her look down at her hands as she hiccupped trying to stop sobbing but not being able to. "Try to take a deep breath."

She listened to him as she tried to breath in, but not being able to, shaking her head.

"I can't-" 

"Come on, you can do it. Close your eyes."