11

Mila placed her hair behind her ear as she walked into the classroom.

There was no one in the room as it was lunch time, and the only one that would be there is the class president himself, going through the papers that Mr. Min had given him for class activities.

She sucked on her lollipop as she closed the door behind her, catching his attention.

He blushed as soon as he saw her and watched her as she walked closer to him.

She moved the papers a little to the side and sat on his desk, staring into his eyes.

"Yes?" He asked softly making her smirk.

She didn't say anything as she took the lollipop out of her mouth and placed it against his lips, which he slowly placed in his mouth, softly sucking on it to taste it.

"It's good." He whispered, and she smiled placing it back in her mouth. She stared at him for a couple of seconds before placing her hand against his cheek and gently caressing him.

He grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers as she wasn't even saying a word but somehow, he's still crazy for her.

"Why are you not talking?"

She giggled softly as she leaned closer and placed her forehead against his, taking the lolly that was in her hand and teasingly placing it against his lips again, making him smile.

He grabbed her hand that had the lollipop and moved it away, softly pressing his lips against hers.

"Soobin." She moaned softly, calling out to him making him smile at the sound of her voice, kissing her again before responding.

"Yes?"

"Soobin..."

"What is it?"

"Soobin!"

*****

"Soobin!"

He sat up in a hurry as he looked around in confusion, spotting Beomgyu in front of him.

"Oh, I was dreaming." He whispered to himself in slight disappointment.

"I've been trying to wake you for the longest time. How early did you get here?"

"Professor Min asked me to come in earlier to set up the board before class starts." He yawned as he looked around, seeing everyone already in the room for the morning class.

"Class is going to start in a bit. Get up, sleepy head." Beomgyu said as he slapped the back of his head, making him groan in pain.

Just as Beomgyu sat down, Mr. Min walked into the classroom, and they all got up to greet him.

"Good morning." He said strictly as he placed his coffee cup on his desk like he always did. "Thank you, Soobin, for the board."

Soobin smiled at the professor with a nod as he sat back down, making everyone else sit.

The door opened again and Mila walked in like she always did.

She hadn't even looked at him yet, but they hadn't seen each other since the day before at the beach, making his heart erratic.

"Mila. You need to stop being late all of the time. As soon as you walk in late to my class next time, you will be sent to the teacher's office."

Mila glared at the professor, lollipop in her mouth, before ignoring him and walking further in the class.

As she walked past Soobin, she stopped, making everyone look at her.

She looked at him, making him nervously look up at her in question, before she smirked, taking the lollipop out of her mouth and placing it softly against his lips.