18

Mila looked around the pod as she stood in line to get her breakfast.

It was six in the morning. She couldn't remember the last time she had seen six in the morning.

Her eyes were tired, she hadn't slept at all because the bed was stiff and her clothes were scratchy, but she didn't know if Alda would mind her taking off her clothes to sleep.

It was too early to be so loud and she couldn't help but have a scowl on her lips.

She looked down at the food that was served on her tray, resisting the urge to scrunch up her nose at the sight of carrots as one of the side dishes.

Her eyes moved around again, searching for an empty place to sit and as she walked, she felt someone bump into her shoulder.

Mila held on tightly to her tray as she looked behind her to see the girl from the night before.

She took in another small breath and walked over to one of the empty tables, sitting down calmly and grabbing her utensils to move the carrots to the side in disgust.

As she placed some of the food in her mouth, she spotted a hand on the table, making her slowly look up nonchalantly.

"We were sitting here." The girl from before spoke making Mila raise her eyebrows.

"I saw you sitting over there before I sat here." Mila said as she gestured to another table, far from where she was currently sitting.

"No, this is our table."

"What's your name?" Mila asked softly as she placed some more food in her mouth.

"Lily."

Mila nodded her head slowly before looking all over the table, looking under it as well and behind the chairs next to her.

"I don't see your name anywhere, Lily." She spoke as she raised her eyebrows at her, before going back to eating her food.

She said she wouldn't start any trouble, not that she'll let herself be bullied.

Lily leaned against the table as Mila continued eating as if she wasn't there.

The sound of a TV made Mila look up towards the wall, craning her neck a little to look past Lily.

"Do you mind? It's Supernatural." Mila spoke, gesturing for her to move.

Lily glared at her for a few seconds before walking past her, pushing a little on Mila's shoulder, who barely budged.

{&&&&&&}

Soobin passed Mr. Min the papers from class, standing in front of him in his office.

"This is the homework from yesterday." Soobin said softly as he watched Mr. Min nod his head, looking over the papers.

"Thank you, you're dismissed."

Soobin nodded his head as he turned around to leave but he stopped before turning back to Mr. Min.

"Sir?"

"Yes?"

"Mila, how would she finish school?"

Mr. Min shrugged as he adjusted his glasses.

"She probably won't. She can come back to school after she gets out, but I highly doubt she will."

Soobin hummed as he looked down at his hands.

"She doesn't like school anyways. She'll find her way around." Soobin had a small smile of amusement making the professor nod his head.

They both went quiet for a moment before Soobin cleared his throat.