13

"Mila, please come up to the board and answer this question."

She looked up from her nails as everyone's eyes were on her. She had no idea what was going on in the class as she looked at Mr. Min with raised eyebrows.

"Why me?"

"Because you seem to be so interested in your nails that it makes it seem like you already know all of these formulas. Stand up."

Mila rolled her eyes as she sluggishly walked to the board and picked up the chalk, giving the professor a sarcastic smile.

"As she thinks about the problem, I want you all to tell me what is an acute angle? Ms. Mila won't know this easy question since she's preoccupied with her nail polish." Mr. Min said nonchalantly, making some people in the class chuckle.

She let out a sarcastic laugh as she started writing something on the board after thinking for a little.

"Are you done Mila?" The professor questioned making her nod her head.

Soobin's eyes widened as he saw what was on the board.

Some people giggled making Mila smirk as she placed the chalk back on Mr. Min's hand.

The professor looked at the board and his eyes widened.

Mr. Min SUCKS DICK... ;)

"Mila, teacher's office, now!"

Mila smirked proudly as she walked to the door.

"Your mother should have taught you better." He angrily said making Mila turn to him.

She had small tears in her eyes as she glared at the professor and walked out of the room, slamming the door.

"I hope she gets expelled." Mr. Min whispered under his breath before looking back at the board and trying to continue with the class.

Soobin looked at the door in worry.

{&&&&&&}

Mila walked out of the teacher's office with a scowl on her face.

Soobin looked up from the floor as he heard the door open and immediately reached for her hand.

"Mila, are you okay?"

"I'm fine." She said softly as she gripped his hand in hers.

"What did they tell you?"

"Suspended for two days."

"I'm surprised it's only two days." He couldn't help but say as they walked together down the hallway.

Mila chuckled as she nodded her head in agreement, her eyes were clouded as she stared ahead.

Soobin stared at her, wondering what was going through her head.

{&&&&&}

She ran a hand through her hair as she dialed the number again, a small sigh leaving her lips.

It was her second suspension day, and she hadn't left her grandmother's house since that day, trying to contact her mother, taking the chance.

Her voicemail was still coming up and Mila decided to leave a message.

"Mom, it's me. You know, your daughter?" Her voice wavered as she leaned against the wall. "Mom, this is grandma's house phone. I found your number and I've been trying to reach you. If you get this, p-please call me back. Please."

Mila quickly hung up the phone as she sniffled softly.

"Mila, hon."

"Yes?" She asked as she turned at the sound of her grandmother's voice, wiping her tears.