8

Soobin walked as he kept his hands in his pockets.

He could hear his friends joking around behind him but he was too zoned out to know what about.

"What is that?"

Soobin's thoughts were interrupted by Beomgyu, who was pointing at his neck.

"What?"

Soobin tried to look down, obviously not being able to and pulled out his phone to check the front camera.

A red mark was starting to bruise making him almost smile at the memory of Mila softly biting him.

"Just, a bug probably." He lied quickly making one of his friends let out a loud laugh.

"Yeah, okay. A bug. Who's the girl? Is it the one that sits next to you?"

"No. I said it was a bug." He said amusingly with a shake of his head before continuing walking.

Beomgyu stared at him in suspicion before nodding his head.

"I'm coming over."

"Why?"

"What? I can't?"

Soobin looked at Beomgyu who raised his eyebrows at him.

Just as they reached the intersection, the others walked away while Beomgyu and Soobin walked to his house.

"It was Mila." Beomgyu said out loud as he nodded his head.

Soobin's eyes grew wide a little before he shrugged his shoulders.

"I knew you wouldn't listen."

"She's not a bad person."

"Are you sure?"

"She's not." Soobin said softly as he shook his head.

"She might drag you to hell and back and you're still going for it?" Beomgyu questioned making Soobin stop with furrowed eyebrows.

"Why do you think that so avidly? How the hell would you know?"

Beomgyu sighed as he looked away from Soobin.

"You know what? Every time Mila is mentioned you act weird. Why?" Soobin pressed as he remembered how easily Beomgyu was able to stop Mila from beating up the girl.

"Listen, Mila and I were something for a while, okay?" Beomgyu admitted as he raised his eyebrows.

"Something?"

"We had sex. A couple of times not just once."

"When was this?"

"Last year, Soobin. Nobody knows anything, at least I don't think so." Beomgyu spoke softly as he looked down at his shoes.

Soobin was shocked to say the least, but you could barely see it on his face. He somehow didn't know what to say as this new information was hitting him like a cold wave. 

Mila and Beomgyu?

Soobin stayed quiet for a few seconds as he looked out at the sea in deep thought.

"Were you guys serious?"

"Kind of."

"How? What do you mean 'kind of?'"

"We were on and off for a while. Nobody knew so it was fun. Every time we broke up, we agreed we would never talk to each other again, but we'd always end up in her room or mine. Even if we said we hated each other multiple times, we'd just always end up together, somehow." He said after taking a deep breath.