10

"Here." Beomgyu said as he placed the paper on the table, going back to eating his food.

Soobin stared at the paper in confusion.

"Give it to Mils, it has what she got angry about last time." He said as he gestured to it.

"Mils?"

"Mila."

And they wonder why he's insecure about them.

Soobin only shook his head as he looked at the paper in curiosity.

"Why does she want to talk to her mom so badly? Does she not have any connections with her?" Soobin asked quietly as he grabbed the paper and placed it in his bag.

"She hasn't talked to her mom since she was eight."

"Oh."

"She'll probably tell you the rest of the story, don't worry." Beomgyu shrugged as he absentmindedly chewed on his food, checking his phone.

{&&&&&}

"Here, Beomgyu sent it." Soobin said softly as she passed the folded paper to Mila as they sat at their spot on the shore.

"Oh. He actually took it. I wonder how." She said happily as she stared at it.

Soobin watched her intently to which she noticed his gaze, placing a sudden kiss on his lips.

"Thank you."

"You should thank him."

"Shouldn't you give the delivery man a good tip?" She whispered against his lips as she smirked.

He shook his head as she smiled at him, before placing the paper in her bag and scooting closer to him.

"How about we get in that water together?" She said softly as she stared into his eyes.

"I told you I'm not a good swimmer."

"The tide isn't very high. The waves aren't that bad today."

He looked over at the water, seeing that her words were true. The water was calm unlike the first time he had seen her swim in it.

"Plus, I wouldn't mind being in there with you. With nothing on." She whispered seductively making his eyes widen slightly.

"Mila-"

"I'm joking. You don't have to, I can go by myself." She said with a smirk as he watched her stand up and start undressing in front of him.

She threw her shirt at his face making him chuckle as he pulled it off, before she did the same thing with her skirt.

Soobin softly bit his lip as she kneeled down and pressed a kiss on his cheek.

"You sure you don't want to come with me?" She whispered in his ear, making goosebumps rise on his skin.

He stared at her for a few seconds as she suggestively raised her eyebrows.

"I'm scared."

"Of me or the water?" She joked making him laugh.

"The water, I've never swam in there. Why would I be scared of you?"

"So, you're not scared of me touching you?" She teased as she raised her eyebrows in fake surprise, making him shake his head. "Not even flustered?"

He lied as he shook his head, making her let out a small laugh, before placing a soft peck on his nose.

"I'll be with you the whole way. I'll hold on to you and I swear I won't let you drown." She whispered comfortingly and he stared into her eyes, before nodding his head.