21

Mila closed her eyes as she let the warm water hit her bruised face.

She let out a satisfied smile as she remembers how she successfully beat Lily's ass and got the polaroid picture safe and sound.

It might've been something so small. A picture out of all things, but she was so locked in this world that her biggest fear was coming true.

She was starting to forget the smallest details of him.

She was starting to forget the smallest details of the world outside of this one.

Of her favorite spot next to the ocean, whether the tiny flowers on her bed cover were pink or red.

Seeing that picture of him was like the breath of fresh air that she desperately needed.

Her face contorted in sadness as she kept her eyes tightly shut. She let the tears out as she tried not to sob out loud.

She really couldn't wait to be out of there.

"I need a cigarette." She whispered to herself, making someone in the shower next to her chuckle.

Mila heard the curtain behind her open, making her quickly turn around, but she didn't have time to react as she felt a small pain on her side.

Her eyes widened as she looked down at the woman's hand that was holding a shank, sinking into her side. The woman pulled the knife out and stabbed her again making Mila gasp.

"This one's from Lily, bitch." She whispered in her ear, before taking the blade out of her skin and walking out of the shower.

Tears fell out of Mila's eyes as she felt her legs give out, and she dropped to the ground.

The water was hitting her head as she looked at the blood flowing with the water down the drain.

"Help." She weakly said as her hands shook, and she was starting to feel lightheaded.

Before she knew it, her hand dropped to her side as her head slowly leaned back against the wall.

She couldn't see anything, her vision was blurry and all she could think about was her home, as her eyes closed softly.

{&&&&&&}

Soobin typed on his computer as he sat in the library after class.

He wanted to be more diligent than he was in high school now, although he knew that at one point he was going to get tired and go play a game.

He felt his phone buzz in his pocket and he pulled it out to look at it.

His eyes widened a little at the sight of Mr. Min calling him.

Mr. Min never called him before, except for the day Mila got arrested.

He always texted any updates about her or her case, but he never ever called.

Soobin couldn't help but panic.

"Hello?" He picked up quickly as he closed his computer and placed it in his bag in a hurry, before almost jogging out of the library.

"Mila got stabbed."

"What?!" Soobin dropped his bag as he stopped walking. His eyes wide as he placed a hand against his head. "What happened? What do you mean?"

"I guess there were people that didn't like her, and they stabbed her in the shower."

Soobin stumbled as he leaned against the first wall he found.

"Is she okay?"  He whispered as his eyes filled with tears.