32

Mila danced to the song that was playing over the radio, happily eating a piece of cheesecake as Soobin watched her in amusement.

They were done eating and were just casually having dessert at Soobin's favorite place on campus.

It was more like a hangout area than anything else. They would play music over the speakers, and it was constantly filled with students.

"This is the best cheesecake I've ever had." She shook her head as she looked at Soobin, who had been staring at her for the longest time.

"I know right? It's great. I'll bring you some when I come visit."

Mila smirked before leaning over and placing a quick peck on his cheek.

Soobin smiled, feeling his ears burn.

"Oh, look who's here." Mila said with a smile, making Soobin look behind him to where she was looking.

Beomgyu walked in with his friends to his side as he laughed at something unknown to them. He was walking straight to the counter, but his eyes ran over the restaurant for a seat, only meeting Mila's.

"Mila, you're not a cage rat anymore!" He smiled teasingly as he walked over to them.

"Beomgyu, I see you're still a rat." She said sassily as she raised her eyebrows, making him let out a laugh.

"Can I hug her, jealous boyfriend?" Beomgyu said as he looked at Soobin, who only rolled his eyes and waved him away.

Mila wrapped her arms around Beomgyu in a friendly hug and looked at Soobin, who playfully glared at them.

"Where have you been? I texted you last night and you didn't answer me." Beomgyu said as he hit the back of Soobin's head.

"I was busy."

"Yeah, with me." Mila smirked making Beomgyu scoff and roll his eyes, before looking at his group of friends, who waited for him. "You seem to be popular."

"I am. Soobin is too, he just forgets his friends when he dates." Beomgyu said pointedly making Soobin shrug as he smirked.

"Speaking about the people Soobin dates..." Mila trailed off as she stared at the entrance, Nina walking in, and a girl sitting at a table pointed at Soobin.

Nina was clearly informed by that girl that Soobin was there.

Soobin turned to look at Nina who did the same as Beomgyu did, searching for a seat.

Mila smirked before waving her over, making Beomgyu and Soobin's eyes go wide.

"Hey, girl! Sit here!" She said as she gestured for the seats at their table.

Soobin tightly closed his eyes, bracing himself for whatever craziness Mila was going to pull.

"I'm gonna go. I'll see you around Mils, glad you're not a cage rat." Beomgyu spoke quickly as he placed a kiss on her head before speed walking away.

"Choi Beomgyu, why would you leave me here alone with them- Oh, Hiii!" Soobin interrupted his angry speaking with a big fake smile as Nina sat down next to him.

"Hi." Nina furrowed her eyebrows a little before smiling at him too. "I didn't know you guys would be here."

"Mm, I know! How could you possibly know?" Mila shook her head as if in shock, looking over at the girl that is sitting a few tables from them. "You know, I don't have many friends, although I don't really think it's a good idea to make friends eight hours away, but I can make it work."

Nina stared at Mila for a few seconds before nodding her head with a small fake smile.

"Yeah, sure, let's be friends."