"I need to taste you, Theo..." he hissed, drawing his hand from beneath my oversized sweater before starting to lick up my release. "Mm, just as addicting as always, my sweet rayiys."

I blushed and kissed his collarbones, hiding my face while my skin burned. "Shit, Aimé. We're going to get in trouble."

"There's only so long I can go without tasting my gorgeous rayiys, especially when he's right in front of me wearing nothing but an oversized sweater."

I reached down and cupped his package. "It's the same for me, Aimé. I want to taste you again."

Aimé shivered when I began to massage his length. It was already hard. "Mm, I want to see you drenched in my seed, Rayiys. I need to see it."

"You don't need to see anything, my naughty pets."

In an instant, Aimé and I were frozen in place. Fear was evident on our faces; my blood had run cold the second we heard the voice of our captor. We rolled upright, then looked at Éloy as he entered the room. He had our tray of food to share, but he set it onto the bedside table and patted the bed while looking at me. I made my way over and knelt at his side. I could barely breathe as he began to inspect me.

Éloy cupped my face and tilted my head around, then looked at my neck, shoulders, and chest. He then hiked the hem of the sweater up to my hips and eyed my now limp cock. I bit my lip and trembled when his fingers stroked across my messy tip.

"Hmm, so he did touch you without permission again." grunted Éloy, pulling his hand away to show me the sticky fluid between his thumb and forefinger. "How irritating."

Aimé had appeared to be even more cautious when we heard the furious tone in Éloy's voice. Our captor's hand snapped out and I gasped as he gripped my throat.

"I was certain I made the rules as plain as day, Aimé." hissed Éloy.

I breathed shallowly as Aimé shrank back with a whine in his throat. The grip on mine tightened and I squeaked, my airflow shrinking as time ticked on. My breaths came out in ragged gasps.

"I told you not to push it, Aimé. You disobeyed me, so your beloved Theo will suffer the consequences."

I squirmed and writhed, my vision growing dark around the edges. My heartbeat pounded in my ears while my lungs screamed at me to get air.

"Please!" cried Aimé, his voice echoing in my ears. "I'm sorry, so please let him go. He's going to die!"

My eyes began to roll back and my line of sight began to flick around. "P-please, É..." I croaked with my last breath.

Éloy's hand released my neck. I flopped onto my side as I coughed and choked on the air I so desperately needed. My mind spun and I felt sick while I tried to recover. Éloy knelt on the bed and he moved past me towards Aimé. I was scared for him, honestly, but I couldn't move—let alone say a word—in my state. I heard a crack and then a muffled groan of pain, then a thump right afterwards.

I heard Éloy whispering to Aimé, but I couldn't make out what was being said. Aimé whimpered and then I heard a slap, so I weakly forced my upper body higher, but I flopped over panting. I looked at Aimé and saw that his head was resting on the bed, but he was either sitting or kneeling on the floor. His expression was completely blank with tears sliding down his face onto the comforter.

That scared me. I'd never seen such a broken expression before and especially not from my usually animated beloved.

Éloy grabbed me and dragged my body off the bed. He left the room for a moment to get a tool to cut the chain links, then lifted me and set my stomach on his left shoulder without a word. He growled at Aimé on the way out.