Finally I'm gonna propose him!!

Taehyung's POV

It was night time when I came to my room and saw y/n was there. So I called her.

Taehyung: y/nah?? What are you doing here?

I could see she was in her deep thoughts

Taehyung: Y/n???

Y/n: huh sorry Oppa you called me right?

Taehyung: ohh Yeah!! I wanted you to choose something for me to wear so did you choose something?

Y/n: N-no Oppa I think you should order one. That will be great for you.

Taehyung: yeah I think I should do that but I'm having date Tom night.

Y/n: I think you should postpone it like for 1 week and order an outfit for you and Muqu like the twinning type so she will be happy and a do the proper decorations in you mansion's backyard.

Taehyung: woahh!! I didn't thought about it. Well you're so good in this y/nah.

Y/n: anyways come let's choose the outfit to order.

Taehyung: yeahhh let's go!!

Taehyung's POV

I was showing y/n the outfits but she was looking at me and I saw the tears in her eyes. So I asked.

Taehyung: hey y/n?? What happened? I'm showing you something and you're looking at me! Is everything okay??

Y/n: yeah Oppa everything is fine.

She smiled through her tears and suddenly she coughed hard and directly ran towards the washroom as I followed her she locked the washrooms door from inside and I could hear the sound of vomiting so I started shouting while I was panicked

Taehyung: Y/N??? Y/N??? OPEN THE DOOR PRINCESS!! TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!!

Y/n: I'M *coughed hard* okay OPPA. *coughed hard* *vomit* relax.

Taehyung: y/n pls open the door*crying*

She didn't answer while taehyung was crying his lungs out. After a while she opened the door while looking all mess and weak.

Taehyung: princess!! what happened??tell me? Did you vomit?

Y/n: O-Oppa I-i m-

As she was about to say she fainted in taehyung embrace as he hugged her. As soon as she fainted taehyung called jimin immediately!

OTP

Taehyung: Jiminnn!! Pls come home fast*crying*

Jimin: what happened hyung?

Taehyung: first you come here. I will tell you every thing.

Jimin: okay hyung I'm coming but don't cry.

OTP ENDS

Taehyung's pov

I took y/n in bridal style and put her on my bed while I could see the blood stain on her T-shirt!? Ahh I'm scared! As I was about to caress y/n's hair I accidentally touched y/n's head which was burning.

Jimin: what happened hyung?? Why were you crying? And what happened to y/n?

As he saw y/n he rapidly ran towards her and as he checked.

Jimin: hyung? She have high fever?? And what's with this blood stain?

He explained everything.

Jimin: wait lemme check the washroom